50

Namjoon's POV

"Yana stop fucking complaining and cheer up a bit, we're going to find out the gender of our baby for God's sake!" I say clearly annoyed to the girl next to me who wouldn't shut up about how bad the baby was for us and other small things.

"YEAH BUT WHY SHOULD WE EVEN KEEP IT! WE'RE STILL SO YOUNG!" She screamed throwing her hands in the air.

"Yana calm the fuck down now, we are not getting rid of it and that's the end of the story!" I yell out of frustration and rub my temple.

"Ugh you should of pulled out or at least used a condom so this wouldn't have happened" she says rolling her eyes and looking a head of her.

"You should of taken your birth control smartass" I slightly snicker at my own comment causing her to hit my arm playfully.

"Why do you hate this child so much?" I asked suddenly becoming more serious and wanting to find out her answer. She sighed and looked at me.

"I don't Joonie, I don't hate our child is just I don't think we are ready to have a baby, it might not even have a good childhood if its daddy is constantly out" She said and i almost choked on air. How dare she say that.

"What do mean "If its daddy is constantly out"! Of course i would be there as much as i can! How dare you say it won't have a good childhood" I say more meanly then it sounded in my head. She sank down to her seat and stayed quiet. I bit my lip to stop myself cursing at myself.

"Yana I'm sorry you know i dont mean it" I say as nice as i could but still little hurt from what she said.

"Yeah I'm sorry too"

-

"Miss Yana?" A nurse called out from a room to Yana who was on her phone. She looked up and smiled at her. She got up and i went along with her. We walked into the cold room where the other doctor was.

"Yana, nice to see you again, so how are you?" The young woman asked turning from the machine thing and giving us both a bright smile.

"Alright i guess" Yana replied dully. The doctors face went blank but quickly lit up again.

"So are you ready to find out the gender of the baby?" She asked us both. We both nodded but mine was more genuine then Yana's.

"alright just lay down and i'll put some of this gel on you and we'll see the baby" She said while Yana sighed and laid down on the bed. I sat beside her and grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

The doctor lifted her shirt and squeezed some gel thing on her stomach and grabbed the other thing and began rolling it over and pressing down on her bump. The monitor displayed an ultra sound of a baby which brought joy to me jut seeing what I've made and how beautiful it looked already.

"I can see what it is already" The doctor smiled and i still had my eyes glued on the screen trying to figure it out myself.

After some time, the woman stopped, wiped the clear gel off Yana's stomach and went over to the other room to get something. Yana sat up again and she didn't look too happy.

"Yana cheer up or i'll actually punish you tonight" I whisper into her ear making her shiver a little. She opened her mouth to say something but the doctor walked in.

"congratulations its a girl!"

--------------------------
i make so many mistakes when I'm writing and post the chapter then pineapple_peach23 sends me the mistakes and I feel like an even dumber bitch😭 I should really check my work before posting

-💦