|| Chapter Four ||

When you and Alois had finally made it to the garden you both were panting for air. You looked up, and looked at the pretty garden. "So pretty!" you shouted your eyes gleaming with excitement.

"I knew you would think its pretty" Alois smiled at you, and you smiled back. "Where do we go first?" you questioned. "I'll show you around so you know where everything in the garden is. That ok with you?" he asked taking your hand again.

"Sounds good" you replyed, as he stared walking. "Here are where the roses are," He pointed to the area of roses "Then the orchids," He pointed to the orchids "Then the hibiscus'" He pointed to them and so on with everything else.

~~~time skip to after the tour of the garden~~~

"The garden's lovely" you said to Alois as you made it to an open area and decided to lay down. "And the stars are very pretty tonight too" you added.

"Mhm they are" Alois agreed. "Well its getting late maybe we should retire for the night." you said starting to get up. "No" Alois said, as he pulled you back onto the ground closer to him.

"Stay a bit longer" he pleaded, as he clutched you. "A-alright" you stuttered, your cheeks tinting red.

You both stayed like that for a few more minutes, then Alois decided to let go of his grip on you go and get up. "Goodnight (y/n). Also tommorow you will start working as a maid." And with that he walked into the manor.

Shortly after you decided to head in too, finding your way through the twists and turns of the halls. Once you found your bedroom you laid in the bed silently, thinking about what happened in the garden.

A light shade of pink rose across your face when you thought about it, but it kept replaying over and over. 'Why am i thinking about it so much?' you thought sinking your face into the pillow. 'Do i like him?' you questioned yourself, as you closed your eyes and drifted into sleep, dreaming about Alois.
__________________________

I know this chapter is short
> . < also, sorry for not updating in a while...Kinda got in trouble and that ended with my phone taken away, and Friends (One friend in peticular) and playing Xbox/Wii (and WiiU) have kinda taken over my life. Also, tysm for over one hundred reads <3 It means alot to me.

Well, I'm gonna stop talking now....so bye~