|| Chapter Six ||

Picking up the duster, you began to dust off the top of the bookshelfs in the library "Last chore" you mumbled to yourself, continuing dusting.

You sighed impaitently working at quickly as you could, yet sort of neatly at the same time. Alois had given you quite a few chores which you werent to estatic about.

Although you weren't mad at him, you did wish he would go a bit easier on you, considering it was your first day ever as a maid.

You jumped off the stool you stood on so you could reach the top of the bookshelf, patting off your knee length skirt. "Done!" you smiled to your self proud of your work, when Hannah walked in. "(Y/n), His highness would like to see you in his study. Immediately." she stood there for a few seconds before walking out of the library. You and Hannah had become quite good friends, considering she was the only other girl at the manor.

You set the duster down, re-positioning your outfit, walking to Alois' study.

Knocking on the door, and waited for Alois to say 'come in' signaling you to walk in.

"Come in." he spoke with his childish tone you had grown fond of. Smiling at the thought, you walk into his study. "I have finished all my chores, so uh what should I do now?" you asked twiddling your thumbs.

He picked up his head, which was resting on his desk out of pure bordem "You could help Claude set up the dining room." "Alright Your Highness." You started walking out of the room, but stopped when you heard Alois' voice saying something

"Call me Alois."

__________________________

hehehehe....sorry for not updating because i have school and all that jazz...but uh yeah! im gonna try to update more often (hence to word try) well um bye~