|| Chapter Five ||

"Miss (y/n), get up" You awoke to the sound of Claude's voice. You groaned in annoyance, but sat up in your bed. Slightly yawning, you looked at the edge of your bed, and there it was. Your maid uniform.

Claude was still in your room, for whatever reason he had. "Is there something you need in here?" You asked, trying to sound polite. "Not really, just suggesting tips on how to take care of the manor, treat his highness, and more based off of thoes two things."

"Oh, alright whats first?" you asked curiously. "Well, your first job will be cleaning and dusting. And if his highness calls for you you are expected to call him 'His Highness'." You mentally sighed, a bit sad that you shouldn't call him by his name.

Claude kept rambling on while you zoned out. "I assume you understand what to do" Claude half shouted, breaking you out of your trance. "Y-yeah, I understand" you lied. "Alright, then I will see you around." He walked out of your room.

Looking down at your outfit, to your suprise you were still in your dress you wore to dinner last night. "Guess i forgot to change..." you mumbled, picking up the maid uniform off your bed.

You stood up, pulling off your dress, folding it neatly, placing it on the edge of your bed. Thank god you still had your corset on, it was a pain in the ass to get it on.

You un-tied the strings that held the uniform together, and slipped it on. you bunched your (h/c) hair and put it into a pony tail (If you have short hair, you just pinned back your bangs) and walked out of your room to start your first day as a maid
__________________________

So its six am, the past two days i have gotten a total of three hours of sleep, i got camp in two and a half hours, and i feel like im gonna throw up. Yeah...few days ever...
but anyways i know im not updating that much and the chapters are quite short so sorry 'bout that
bye~