Phase 2: Realization

The door of the Red paladin's room swung wide open revealing him looking drained, sweat dripping from his forehead.

- (Y/N) I have to talk to you... it's urgent... - said the heavily panting Keith with a husky deep voice.

- U-Um yea sure. - I replied as I stepped in his room.

To be honest it was quite messy for him. His bed looked as if Zarkon's ship crashed on in, sheets all over the place. On the side I noticed a small pile of clothes that seemed to be only underwear which made a little tink of red to appear on my cheeks. I awkwardly sat on the chaotic bed waiting for him to speak. Instead he stood in front of me with a dead serious expression on his face. We were like this drowned in awkward silence when he finally opened his mouth.

- You know...we have known each other for a long time... - he started talking staring right into my soul with his soft yet piercing purple eyes - ever since I saw you on that planet alone...I knew...I felt...the connection...it was so strong...and now I am finaly realizing...that feeling... that love I feel...that love I have for you (Y/N)...

- K-Keith... - only his name left my lips. I was in shock. I never thought that he would have feelings for me like I do and now he's here in front of me confessing his feelings.

- I..I love you (Y/N). I love with my whole heart, soul. I can't stop thinking about you. Your image captured my mind like a spell and whenever you show up in front of my gaze it feels as if the time stopped. I love you...- he said as he took my hand in his grasp.

I looked at him, blushing like a tomato from his words.

- I love you, too, Keith... I had feeling for you for a long time but I didn't know if you felt the same...

- I was scared of rejection but something told me to risk it all...after all...it's you my love. - he said and leaned closer the distance between us melting. I could feel his hot breath tingling my cheek.

My mind was going wild. Our intimacy awakened a weird feeling in me. It was similar to love but more...extreme? I went in even closer making our lips slightly touching. At that very moment Keith slammed his strong hand on my butt and me now standing yelped from his sudden rough action.

- I guess we need to start from somewhere...- whispered seductively Keith in my ear sending tingles all over my weak body in his arms.

This is when he slammed his lips on mine deepening the kiss with every tick. It was filled with sweet and pure love but there was also this slight pitch of lust making the kiss even more passionate. Keith pushed me on the wall locking me with his masculine toned body. With his hands on my hips lingering my body he took our kiss to another level by sliding in his tongue. We fought for dominance but he won over me and from that moment I fell in his possession.

▪ Keith's P O V ▪

The whole scene that was playing right now was really enjoyable. I finaly had her all to myself. She was mine now. I was topping this time. I managed to explore every inch of her mouth while groping her tasty ass. I felt as if I was going out of control and would snap any moment.

It was coming...so it wasn't a myth...

We slowly broke the kiss leaving us both catching up our breathes. We were a whole huge mess with red faces. I looked her in her (E/C) eyes seeing her infinite love stored in her ready to be unleashed.

- (Y/N)...

- Yes, babe. - she said stroking my hair.

- I guess we can't be together now... - I mumbled scared of what was about to happen.

- W-why... I thought...- I could sense sorrow in her voice and disappointment printed on her beautiful face.

- I have a secret that it even more dangerous than I thought...

I paused for a moment getting my mind together.

- I am not human... not fully... I'm part Galra. You may hate me for this but even if you don't I'm dangerous (Y/N). I fear that I might hurt you without realizing and I want you to be safe and happy. I guess currently is the time called "Heat season". I've heard that during that some Galra turn...horny...and needy. It's just... I don't want to hurt you. - I continued as I caressed her cheek.

- No matter who you are I will always love you Keith. I'm not afraid. It's you after all. I will always be by your side and feel no fear reaching out to me if you have any problems okay? I love you too much to leave you. - replied (Y/N) and gave me the softest and bright smile I've ever seen.

- I guess we are a something now. - I hugged her tight in my arms as I sat on the bed.

- Yes babe. A something called a loving and caring couple. - she chuckled and lightly placed a kiss on my nose.

I looked down seeing my girl, the love of my life laying and snuggling on my lap while making cute sounds. She was so adorable and pure. Just moment before my precious (Y/N) was the very opposite but poor her, fighting for dominance, she fell in my grasp.

Something snapped in me...

Oh no...

I guess the fun is about to begin...

(Y/N) (L/N)...

Prepare yourself...

And welcome your boyfriend...

The new Keith Kogane...

Galra Keith is joining the show...