Phase 3: Sudden Attack

*WARNING: hella explicit; daddy kink; galra action and steamy shit*

▪ (Y/N) ' s  P O V ▪

* the next day *

I woke up feeling warmer than usual specifically on my back. I turned around facing the peaceful sleeping face of my now boyfriend Keith. He was spooning me, wrapped his arms around my waist and his nose tickling mine. A warm smile crept on my face. He was so adorable while sweeping. I looked around and noticed that I was still in his room. Interesting?

At that very moment the gorgeous man beside me began to wake up, nuzzling his head on my neck.

- Good morning, honey. - said Keith with a husky and sleepy voice that sounded quite hot.

- Good morning, my boy~ - I replied and kissed his forehead.

All of a sudden he squeezed my wrist and pinned me down on the bed, positioning him on top of me.

- I'm no boy of yours...call me daddy...understand baby girl... - mumbled Keith as he sent butterfly kissed all around my jawline and neck going down with full speed to my chest.

- P-pardon- I said barely letting these words escape my mouth as he started caressing my breasts through my pretty thin white t-shirt.

- You will obey babygirl because if you don't, daddy will punish you, you know. - warned Keith as he started nibbling my boobs.

- But-but what if someone comes in I-I mean probably the o-others are waiting for u-us...- I panted in between the nasty moans my lover made me escape my lips as he was attacking my body.

- Shh look who is not being a good girl. Now daddy has to punish you, you naughty kitty. - Keith said when he took of his black t-shirt revealing his toned body and his six pack.

The next moment Kogane stood up and started getting rid of his pants showing his black boxers.

- What are you looking at? I'm not going to be the only one in underwear. - said Keith as he turned me around spanked my butt which made a yelp escape my lips.

I took of my pants and he threw my t-shirt to the other side of the room, leaving me only in my red lacy lingerie laying on the messy bed.

- Oh la la seems like someone is well prepared. Unfortunately this is coming of your body, darling. - mumbled Keith as he started taking of my panties with his teeth.

Then he took off my bra, leaving me completely naked. He began rubbing his member against my entrance while groping my breasts. I could feel his dick get bigger with every move.

- G-gosh you are s-such a tease... - I moaned  as he kissed my tummy.

- This is your punishment, baby girl. If you behave properly I might change my mind. - said Keith as his penis made it's way out through the hole on his underwear. It was fully erect now slowly tingling my clit with it's tip. Dirty moans filled the room and I gripped on the sheets from pleasure.
My boyfriend just looked at me with eyes full with lust and a nasty smirk on his face.

- Say my name. - commanded coldly Keith. Now he thrusted his finger in my wet pussy.

- K-Keith... -  I muttered between my breaths.