➵ 0.1

it was a new school year for little old renjun. new school, fresh start and two boys kissing on the couch in his new apartment.

"what the actual fuck." said a shocked renjun once he entered his new place. he widened his eyes at the two boys eating each other's faces, in which one of them is probably his new roommate.

the two boys didn't seem to notice that someone had entered and just continued making out which led renjun to cough to gain both of their attention, in which he happily succeeded.

the two unknown boys blush once they noticed that someone else was in their condo and quickly regain themselves.

"hello, may i ask who you are and what you're doing here?" the black-haired boy asked politely to the boy at their door with a suitcase next to him, not moving from his position on the couch.

"i'm huang renjun, your new roommate. nice to meet you." he ends his sentence with a polite bow and sees the two boys smile widely at him.

one had a beautiful eye smile whilst the other had a bright toothy grin that could easily heal you and make you unconsciously smile along.

"nice meeting you! i'm lee jeno and this is jaemin." the black-haired boy who went by the name jeno says, pointing to his comrade next to him, jaemin, and getting up quickly after to help out the chinese boy at the door.

"thank you," renjun thanked him as jaemin also got up to help him, taking his backpack and putting it on the couch.

"may i ask a question?" he asked, voice filled with curiosity as the two boys nod, telling him to continue.

"which one of you is my roommate?" he asks innocently while looking at the two boys.

"the both of us." the two boys said in unison and renjun could only widen his eyes in shock at their response.

"t-the b-both of y-ou?" he stutters in disbelief as they nod.

oh god, i'm rooming with boyfriends.

helloooo! hope you enjoyed this chapter! just know that i'm only writing this for fun because i'm just a really big soft stan so please enjoy the fluff!