➵ 2.7

3 hours ago~

"nana!" elli shouted once her evil big brother was gone and kissed jaemin's cheek, jaemin kissing her cheek back as they both giggled after then made their way to the couch. jeno and renjun chuckled and followed after them.

they got seated with jeno and renjun on each side of jaemin who has elli on his lap. elli, being jaemin's admirer, pecked every feature of his face, tickling the older in some way. the other two just kept uwu'ing at them.

"woah woah, calm down there elli." jaemin said in between giggles and elli stopped. she looked at him straight in the eye with a huge and bright smile.

"i wuv you, nana." she smiled brightly and pecked jaemin's lips then hugged the taller tightly. jaemin only chuckled and hugged her back, not knowing what elli was doing behind his head.

the little girl lifted her own head once she was out of jaemin's sight and glared at the two boys surrounding them, giving them a deadly look. noren only tried to contain their laughter at the little girl attempting to scare them.

jaemin pulled back from the hug but elli wouldn't budge. she had missed him so much since they haven't seen each other in like 2 years. they all chuckled at the small girl but jealous little renjun wasn't having any of elli getting all over on his manz. so he pulled her off which left her to sulk and his boyfriends to chuckle at his cute jealous self.

"nana, i'm bored." elli pouted cutely. she forgot all of her toys at mark and donghyuck's dorm so she had nothing to play with.

jaemin thought for a bit before proposing; "maybe we could watch a movie or a show, how's that sound?" he asked and the girl's eyes lit up as she nods in agreement.

"can we watch 'the suite life of zack and cody'?" she smiled widely and brightly at them with sparkling eyes. the suite life series was her favorite thing on earth, from when the sprouse twins were still babies in the hotel to when they escaped the twin science camp that wanted to experiment on them.

the three gave her an uncertain and confused look. "i don't know..." jaemin started. the twins caused a lot, and i mean a lot, of trouble in both series' and the movie so he was kind of afraid that their mindset would affect elli's and she'll be a walking tornado.

"and plus, how do you even know that show?" interrogated renjun. for all he knows, the show was from 7-year olds and up. he had never seen the series though so he wasn't sure.

"from what my mommy told me, mark oppa used to watch it all the time ever since i was born until he left us." she pouted sadly at the last part and tears were threatening to fall. when mark left, he only told his little sister that he was going to be gone for a long time and she had thought that he died since he hardly ever contacted them in canada.

the couple was panicking when they saw the sad look on her face, longing deep in her eyes. couldn't mark have at least called to say hello? his sister was still very young after all, they could have lost a huge bond when they haven't even created a small one yet. and with mark leaving her to the couple just to go out with his boyfriend even though he hasn't seen his sister in ages? lee minhyung, you are better than that.

"hey, hey, it's ok, don't cry." renjun reassured, feeling guilty for what he had said because that was what led her to cry.

at the oldest's sweet and soothing voice, she sniffs and wipes the small amount of tears trailing down her cheek and smiled slightly.

"we'll watch it if you want." jeno stated, earning a wider smile from the little girl and a small "yay!" with a few more tears in the corner of her eyes. jaemin wiped her tears and smiled sweetly at her before getting his phone and searching for where to watch the show.