Chapter 2: Cozy Home

A Few Months Later...

"Frisk dear, would you come down to eat?" Toriel had said, preparing some homemade, butterscotch pie for dinner.

"Yes Ma, coming!" Frisk had said, putting on regular clothes while weirdly walking down the stairs. Frisk was surprised to see a face of monsters that she has never seen after she came back to the surface.

...

Frisk's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRISK!!" My friends shouted. I have been so busy working on homework, that I forgot my birthday! "Huh?!" I said, backing off because of the noise. I have never been so fond of loud noises really, so this should be probably predictable. That's it, today, I am 16!

I smile as I catch up with my friends. I can't believe Undyne is finally dating Alphys! They're practically the perfect couple. Brains and Muscles-- wait is that even a thing? Mettaton is doing fabulous as a star, which I already knew by watching MTT, a new TV channel in the hundreds of T.V channels. With all that fame in such a short time, I think that the MTT show is doing exceptionally good. Papyrus started his restaurant; I'm surprised that it's still running now. It's probably because his spaghetti is very different than all the other restaurants around the area. Muffet started a bakery next to Grillby's Surface Bar, and they both have been glaring at each other for the WHOLE Party, I need to stop this.

"Hey, Muffet! Been a long time yeah?" I said sweating nervously. Shoot, I'm so obvious right now. "Why hello Frisk! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" Muffet said, releasing her gaze on Grillby. "What's the problem Muffet? When I saw you, you were glaring at something."I said, wanting to sound oblivious "Ah yes, there's just a bug that is not flying into my web," Muffet said, returning the glare to Grillby, as he does the same. "Well, Muffet! I don't want a fight on my birthday, that would be very wrong don't you think?" I said, putting on my innocent smile. "Ah, yes, I'm very sorry if it was disturbing you. I will put aside my hate for you, I mean, you are the one who helped me achieve my dream. Puhuhuhuhuhu~" Muffet said, smiling her somewhat mischievous smile. I smile back and wave goodbye. I enter the room Muffet was initially in to see Grillby and Sans talking.

I walk past Grillby and Sans to "overhear" their conversation. "don't you think that the kid would like this on her birthday?" Sans said, pressing, but his silly voice is still the same. "..........................No, I guess I'll stop." Grillby said, sighing after his statement. "right, thanks Grillbs" Sans said, patting his back. Was Sans always this serious? I guess so, I probably forgot about-- "hey kid" "--Huh?!" I said, freaked out to see Sans. "how's it goin'?"

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't been uploading as much! At least I did a long chapter.... I guess? Alright bye!