Chapter 4: The Process

Frisk:

"Reviving of a Soul," I read aloud to myself

After all this time, maybe this could be it! The answer has been right in front of me all along! I can finally bring back Chara and Asriel back. I would finally be able to finish my objective. To have a TRUE pacifist route.

Before I begin reading, I get a piece of butterscotch pie for the journey of reading. It was a big slice. A big slice for a big journey.

Ever since I was a kid, I had always loved reading. It helped me get away from family problems. I sighed, thinking how thankful I am to have a family like this now. I began reading.

"If a human with the determination soul that can withhold much determination learns to use monster magic, it may revive. To determine if a determination soul has a sufficient amount of determination inside, it must be consulted by one whose occupation is similar to a scientist. Consult a Scientist and do not do it yourself for if you do, there is a high chance of you dying."

Huh. Wonder if I could do that.

I then pick up my phone to call Alphys.

RING! RING!

I guess she's busy. Probably with Undyne.

Who else am I to call? 

I think. Toriel and Asgore could help, but they don't know much about science. Papyrus... Yeah, I don't think that'll work out. But wait. Sans. He must know something. 

I quickly then dial sans number, and it starts ringing.

RING RING

"Hello?" Sans answered (I will do capital because I'm too lazy to make it lowercase)

"Hey, Sans! Can you teleport here? I think it'd be better if you told in real life." I replied, hoping he would say yes. I then hear some weird glitchy noises on my phone. As I grew confused, I suddenly heard something.

"Boo"

I jumped up and turned around to see Sans laughing his butt off. "That reaction was priceless!" He quickly said, still laughing about what had just happened.

"I hate you," I quickly said. I then gave to book to sans.

"What's this?" He questioned me.

I then quickly say, "You see, for the past years, I've been trying to save Chara and Asriel, so I thought--" 

"You mean that demon Chara?" Sans asked, his eye sockets getting darker by the second.

I continued, "Yeah, yeah anyways--"

"Yup, I'm out," Sans quickly said. I held his hand, asking him to wait. "You realize that me and Char-- that Demon have a bad history right?"

"But she changed, trust me" I quickly reassured him. Somehow, it got through him.

"Fine. So what do you want me to do?" he asked. I then explained the plan to him.

"Kid, you realize you could potentially kill yourself right?" I nodded.

"You also realize that you're putting our emotions at risk?" I nodded

"You too realize that I, not being a 'fancy-dancy' scientist am not qualified to this?" I nodded

Sans sighed, then finally giving up.

"Kid, you're going to be the death of me."