A Wishful Ending

929 words, but that's good. Things may be slow, and I may forget about this, but, bare with me here. Also, semi-spoilers for seasom 13, you have been warned.

It was how Dean all wanted it. Years later, No more Monsters.. No more trouble. It was the way it should be. No more pain. No more innocent deaths.. No more of the Family buisiness. The way Dean had wanted it.. Dean and Sam grew old, Dean had even sold Baby.. Everything was still there in Baby.. The Legos, the carvings. The weapons were long gone. They didnt need them anymore. They didnt have to deal with Heaven, or hell. No, they were living here, in the Heat of the Moment. They were here, on this Beach, Jack, Sammy, and of course, Castiel feeling like they can just escape.

Oh, how they all were having fun. Jack didn't have to harm anyone.. Sammy didnt have to kill anymore.. Cas didnt have to worry about Heaven.. But, that was all just a dream to him.. The cold Bunker, Dean all alone.. His motorcycle parked in the Garage. He should pay a Visit to Sammy soon..

Dean let out a sigh as he set down his mug. Today was the day that he was going to visit Sammy. Today he'll muster up the courage to do it. Get the courage to pay Sammy One, Last, Visit... And so he did. Dean managed to walk the halls, His Candy Apple eyes, now felt as they were just a dull Green.. And there she was. He'll never forget all the time's they had with Baby.. Or even with Sammy. Mystery Spot, TV Land.. Oh hell, Even Amara! Or even that alternate Unvierse.. Or that time when Jack was first born.. The list can go on and on..

And now.. The wind was brushing past him, as memories of those times came all flooding back! When Dean first met up with Sam.. 'Dad's been on a Hunting trip.. And Hasn't been home in a few days..' Or hell, the first time they had met The trickster, or Gabriel. 'And.. I slow danced with an Alien..' God, that sure was damn weird. Or when Zachariah showed Dean what would happen if he didnt say yes to Michael.. Those Infected people.. Croatians were they?

Hell even the Leviathans.. The jokes Sammy made were amazing. Dean pulls up infront of a large sign, and beyond those gates, lied graves upon graves.. He's buened a couple of Bpdies here before.. And when the Gates of Heaven were sealed.. They had all fallen.. 'I Deserved to be loved!' And there, only a couple away, Lied Sammy..

"Heya Sammy.. Its been a while.. This.. This is what we could have wanted.." 'Feel what I feel.. See what I see..' "No more tourture, No more pain.. For us.. No more risking our lives, knowing that the next day that we may die for Good.." 'I'm too sexy for my Shirt' "We lived long enough.. To see that everyone that we cared about move on.. 'Lucifer!' "To see even our own Mother live the life that she wanted.. 'If he wants to say anything to me, he can do it himself!'

"To see Jack and Cas move on... Go about doing their own things.." 'I understand pain is a part of the complete human experience.' "To see Michael gone.. We defeated him Sammy.. We all did.." 'To Accept it is a sign of Maturity..' "The Kid helped.. You helped us Sammy.. We can have our own life." 'You're hurting, my friends!' "Cas and Jack may live longer than us.. but we'll always rest with them.." 'Cas get out of my Ass! I was never in your-'

A flutter of wings behind Dean, and the two were there. "Hello Dean." A voice unforgettable spoke. "Hello Dean." Another voice said, young, and kept it's joy in it. "Jack.. Cas.." Dean responded. 'I cant live on rabbit food! I'm a warrior!' Dean slowly turned around, and faced the Angel and Nephilim. Jack gave Dean one last hug, and stepped back. "Dean.. You know what happens now..." Castiel responded, a look of sorrow on his face.

'Driver picks the Music, Shotgun shuts his cakehole.' "Yea, I know." Dean replied, his dull green eyes, slowly fading away. Dean also had a look of sorrow as well. 'You fudgin touch me again I'll fudging kill you!' "Dean.. Carry on.." Jack softly stated, his eyes soft, and warming to the core. 'Saving people. Hunting things. The Family buisiness back in swing.' "May you two Carry on without the two Winchesters.." 'Carry on my Wayward son..'

Dean chuckled lightly. "Well.. Do the Honors.." Dean said, as he looked to Cas, worriedly.'This is fake me, so this must be fake mine!' He didnt want to go just yet.. 'And you're something called a Jared Padelecki?' Castiel dook a breath in, as Jack looked away. Atter so many years, this is how they end up. It felt as if time slowed. 'They'll be peace when you are done.' Castiel had slowly raised his hand, and took Dean's. He squeezed it gently, this being the last time that he'll ever see Him.. 'Oh Crap. I'm a painted whore..'

Time seemed to slow down.. Cas's arm slowly raised up, till his hand was leven with Dean's head... 'Lay your weary head to rest..' "See you soon Sammy.." 'You hurt my friends...' Dean muttered, memories starting to come to a stop.. 'Eat it, twilight!' "Goodbye Dean.." Castiel softly states, placing two fingers on Dean's forehead. 'You hurt my family!' And then, it was all dark for Dean. No more suffering.. No more Pain.. He'll finally be with Sammy again.. 'Dont you cry no more..'