❤️Tenya Iida x Reader - That Can Be Arranged

Date night with Tenya is always fun, when he learns to relax and stop taking everything so seriously. Luckily, thats where you come in. The ability to make him forget his surroundings comes naturally to you, and you knew you'd be in for a lovely evening.

"WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FUN AND RELAXING EVENING! First! We each shower and get into comfortable clothing, then eat dinner which I have already prepared for us, then we are going to watch a movie and then we are going to study because mid terms are coming up and then -"

"Iida! Calm down... I thought you said it would be relaxing" you tease, placing a finger to his lips, zipping them shut.

How did he say all that in one breath? Nerves maybe..

"Well yes but everything must go according to the plan and the plan is very relaxing" He muttered against your finger.

"Yeeeeeeaaah sounds like it.. You're so sweet Tenya, cmon lets go" You giggle, taking his hand before placing a quick peck on his lips.

The night proceeded as per the agenda. The both of you showered and changed into comfortable pyjamas. Tenya also prepared your favourite meal for dinner, lighting a small candle and placing it at the center of the table. He smiled as you finished your food, blushing at the way you would look up every now and again and raise your brows and smile at him whilst you chew your food. Iida proceeded to clean up the dishes and check his watch. "Ah, everything is running smoothly!" He chuckles. Your eyes roll at his comment before you proceed to the living room. A lavish set up lay before you. Cut up fruit and popcorn are placed upon the table, comfortable cushions, a blanket and a few candles are set out as well as your favourite movie ready to play on the television ahead of you. Dimming the lights, you make your way to the sofa and take a seat. Hmm, comfortable.

"Here [YN], A cup of tea for you" He smiles, looking down at you with his arm extended offering you the mug.

"Shall we?" You switch on the movie as Tenya props himself down next to you, laying his arm around your shoulder, sipping his tea.

As entertaining as the movie is, you can't help but look up at Tenya and smile. How did I get so lucky?  Making an advance you wrap your arms around him. He responds by smiling down at you and placing a light peck on your forehead. You gaze up at him and take a moment to appreciate his features. Subconsciously you raise your hands and run your fingers through his hair, continuing your gaze intently. A rose wash coats his cheeks before gulping at your touch.

"[YN] W-we are supposed to be watching the movie, you're missing the best part" He mumbles.

"You're the best part"

Tenya looks down at you, wondering how he got so lucky but mainly thinking about how difficult it's going to be to get you to study later on, Especially when you're acting like this.

Feeling brave you lean up and plant your soft, plump lips against his as you tug his hair slightly. Returning the kiss, Tenya raises his hand and brushes your cheek gently. The taste of his lips, sweet, like the strawberries you had both just eaten prior. You press yourself against him a little more deepening the kiss and gripping his shirt with your free hand passionately. Your tongues dance in unison, your eyes hazy, intoxicated by his lips.

"Tenya... Can we make some room in the agenda for us to kiss a little more?" You whisper.

"Y-yes that can be arranged"

____________________________________