🍋Bakugou x Reader x Todoroki - [Love Triangle] Truth or Dare [NSFW]

Some people have requested this kind of story so here it is! Enjoy!

Language warning, also NSFW - 3some

2619 Words

_______________________

A sigh escapes your lips as you sink into the sofa, watching your fellow classmates ahead of you. Exams were over and everyone decided to celebrate. Ahead you see your close friend Ashido dancing with Kaminari and Hagakure. Your eyes scan the room, Midoriya and Iida were seated at the table sipping a drink. It had been a long day, feeling tired your eyes begin to flutter until shut. The thumping of the loud music keeps you awake and thinking, Where is Todoroki? Where is Bakugou? They've probably gone up to their rooms by now.. They're not exactly party people.

The only two people you really cared about being there were no where to be seen. The technicolored eyed Shouto, a calm and collected figure in your life. You knew that he had feelings for you, regardless of his odd way of showing it. Todoroki has never been great with words but he made it clear that he appreciates having you in his life. Your feelings conflicted by a more explosive and aggressive approach made by Katsuki Bakugou. The ash blonde never really spoke much to you, however once he saw the strength of your quirk he admired your passion. You asked him for help with homework one day and things progressed from there. Plus you're good friends with Ashido and Kirishima, so they would often mention if Bakugou brought you up in conversation. You were never really sure who you wanted to be with, and it isn't fair to string either of them along. It'd be a lot easier if I could just have both of them.

Suddenly your eyes shoot open at the sound of Ashido yelling over the music.

"EVERYONE!!! TRUTH OR DARE!!!"

You blink as everyone gathers on the floor around the sofas, forming a circle. You prop yourself down onto the floor, not exactly keen on the game but willing to participate, maybe it'll lift your spirits. Your eyes dart toward the staircase as you see a reluctant Bakugou being almost dragged from his room by Kirishima. You hear them bickering.

"C'mon man stop ruining the fun just come out for a bit, [YN] is here.." Kirishima mutters.

"Shut the fuck up Shitty hair! I don't care about these stupid games!" Bakugou responds, rubbing his eyes as if he had just been woken up.

It's only 9:30pm?

A smile crosses your lips as Bakugou takes a seat on the opposite side of the circle. Your eyes glance around the circle, you notice Todoroki had made his way into the room and sat himself down next to Momo and Izuku, his eyes glued to you with a serious yet sincere demeanour. You lend him a soft smile before making eye contact with the fierce ash blonde, his lip twitching in annoyance until your eyes meet. His eyes softened before he immediately shot away from you, a rose wash coloured his cheeks that you could barely see since his hair was in the way.

Ashido proceeded to dim the lights and lower the music slightly before taking a seat herself.

"So... Everyone knows the rules right? Its pretty simple, Pick truth, tell us a truth, pick dare, then do a dare. If you don't complete the dare then we'll make you do something ten times worse!" She exclaimed, laughter seeping through her words.

"I'll start, So... Uraraka, Truth or dare?" Ashido added.

Typical Mina, always trying to get gossip out of everyone. Of course she would pick Uraraka.