🍋Todoroki x Bakugou x Midoriya x Reader - "Study" [NSFW]

A/N
I dunno, guess i'm here with another one, a lil 20k reads gift ;) thank you so much btw! I'm pretty trash so the fact people even read what I've written is really weird to me?
A few people have requested something like this so I finally got around to it. P.S You're probably gonna need to scrub yourselves clean after this one okiiiiii

ALSO I just rewatched season one and two and the sports festival is a fav of mine, just look at these angry bois

2878 words

_________________________________

Why did I invite all three of them over at the same time? I probably should've told Bakugou it was Todoroki and Midoriya that we'd be studying with... Oops.

A smirk leaves your lips as you look back at Bakugou. Yourself, Todoroki and Midoriya sitting at the study desk in Bakugous room. Bakugou himself lying on his bed, typing notes up on his laptop. It wasn't easy to convince the two of them to come over to Bakugous house to study, they were under the impression he was fine with it, they were wrong. The entire afternoon was awkward, the walk to his house filled with yourself and Bakugou bickering back and forth whilst Todoroki and Midoriya shrugged behind you and questioned why they came. Eventually you all settled down to study, Bakugou refusing to sit at the desk with you all, so he made his way over to his bed to study alone. Constantly receiving a side eye from your hot headed boyfriend wasn't exactly how you wanted to spend the afternoon. Then again it probably wasn't a great idea to invite people he doesn't particularly like over to his house. You look back over at him once again and lend an empathetic look before smirking.

"That scowl doesn't look good on you Baku" You giggle.

"What did you just say?" He grunted.

"I said you should smile"

"I'll do what I fucking want"

Looking back down at his computer and continuing his notes, you feel the tension in the room. Todoroki and Midoriya share an awkward look before continuing their work, muttering quietly about the assignment at hand. You sigh, placing your hand upon Midoriyas casually.

"I'm sorry if this is weird, I thought he would be fine. I'm just going to sit with him for a bit okay?" You whisper.

A blush crosses Midoriyas cheeks at your touch, however the both of them look at you and nod.

"Good idea" Todoroki replies.

You get up from your chair and make your way over to the bed, propping yourself down next to Bakugou on his soft sheets. Seeking approval, you rest your hand on his arm and gaze into his crimson eyes.