🍋Shouto Todoroki x Reader - Full PART 2 [NSFW]

Early upload time I know, Soz about that.
A large percentage of the comments on the other chapter were people wanting a part 2! So here it is!! Some more lemonade to quench your thirst 😉

Warnings: rough, impregnating, birth ?? Just read it ok 😏
_______

Every. single. night. The same routine over and over. Shouto would come home from work, have a shower and meet you in bed, fucking you senseless and filling you completely before falling sound asleep. After countless attempts you take a pregnancy test and find it to come back positive. Absolute joy comes over you as you walk into the kitchen holding the positive pregnancy test in your hand.

"Shouto.." you mumble, blushing as you hold it up.

He turns from the counter top where we was preparing dinner, it took him a few minutes to realise what you were holding but as soon as it clicked, that was it. His technicoloured eyes lit up as he ran toward you quickly, squeezing you in a tight embrace as the pregnancy test falls out of your grip and onto the floor as a result. You could've sworn a tear left his eye but you'd never know for sure.

Suddenly you were swept up into his arms, your head spinning before your back lands on the cool table. Shouto plants a few wet kisses on your neck, his hands roaming underneath your singlet. Making his way up to your ear and nibbling before whispering.

"Let's celebrate.." He husked.

He took no time in undressing you, practically ripping your clothes off before making his way down to your soaked lower lips. A cry leaves your lips as he connects his tongue with your core. Plunging between your lips as he laps up your juices, running circles over your clit. Every 30 seconds or so he'd plant a hard slap against your ass, not unusual for him but his excitement was evident in the way he was manhandling you. There's definitely going to be marks.
His tongue working you in ways you'd never knew possible and when he nibbles on your clit you really moan. His hands roam up and hold your hips down against the table as he enjoys you, slapping your ass before pulling back and flipping you over. Your face now pressed against the table, his hand tangled in the back of your hair as he enters.

His voice is low as he grunts under his breath. Thrusting inside of you he hits your cervix hard, Shouto notices your reaction so he pulls back and does it once again, smirking at your dazed eyes as he penetrates deeper into your core.

"You like it when I fuck you like this?" He groaned.

You let out a noise of affirmation but that wasn't satisfactory for him.

"Use your words" he stated, seriously.

"Y-Yes Shouto" you moan.

"Good"

Plunging into you once again, you felt every inch of him inside your tingling walls as they enveloped around him. He is usually rough, but this time was unlike any other. The grip he had on your body was so tight that you could already feel bruising, but you didn't mind. Continuing, his pace was steady as he rocked back and forth inside of you, his length doing most of the work for him as you both moan and hum in pleasure. Your head still pressed to the side of the table, drooling a little without realising. Your mind was completely focused on him, you tried to catch a breath before choking out.

"Ah - ohhh god, Fuck me Shouto!" You whine.

Shouto comes to a stop, remaining inside of you as he pulls your back up by your hair to rest against his chest.

"What was that?" He whispered.

"Fuck me ... P-please" you let out breathlessly.

He pulls all the way back, his tip is still inside before thrusting inside you once again. His pace is brutal, he's pounding you against the table, it's overwhelming your senses.
"Fuck" You repeat it over and over again, your eyes rolling back and tearing up.