Chapter Twenty Eight

Jimin's POV

Do you ever just wake up and want to antagonize people? Well for me, that was today. The victim, a certain mint haired boy that I'd love to get a rise out of. I dig through my drawer looking for a pair of pants I hadn't worn for almost a year since I got them. A pair of skin tight leather pants that hug in all the right places. I stopped wearing them due to the increased amount of attention I was getting from people. It was too much for my shy self. I pull on the leather pants, smirking in the mirror.

"They still fit." I say to myself. I grab a black short sleeved, almost skin tight shirt that has a wide neck that will show off my collar bones. I quickly style my hair and head to school. Due to the fact I had to hunt for this clothing, I arrived later than I usually would have. I made it in just before the bell. I walk in and slowly head towards my seat. I can already feel the eyes of others plastered on me. I dismissed all those eyes because the only ones that I cared were on me were those of a mint haired boy.

I plop down in the chair next to him. I can feel his gaze without having to look. In attempt to be even cheekier, when I know he is looking at me, I tilt my head a bit, further exposing and defining my neck.

Once the period ends, I walk out the door and head to my next class. I see a few people in the hallways occasionally do a double take after looking at me. I smile to myself. I hope I'm having some sort of effect on Yoongi.