invocation of masky and hoodie:

(Hello everyone today is going to be a bit different , this will be a invocation of Two of slendedmans proxies actually. But please read the warning very carefully before doing this cause they are serial killers)

Warning:
When you first do this invocation they won't attack indirectly. But they will try and get you when your not on guard. But , this could lead to possible stalking, strange noises, tapping on your window at night ect...

what you will need:
-house (no carpet)
-salt
-slenderman' drawing
(drawing of himself
-candle (optional)
-lighter/matches (optional)

step 1:
choose a random place in within the house to perform the spell at.

after doing so use the salt to draw the slenderman symbol O with a X inside. BUT be careful and dont distort the slenderman symbol on the floor of salt. and make sure all the lights are off in the house.

step 2:
sit down were the symbol is in front of you along with the drawings of slenderman.

start to rub the pieces of the drawing salt and destroy one after another.

Note:
better way to do this is using a candle and making slenermans 8 pages. which would mean 'drawing of himself'. but please enjoy the wanders of proxies.