Mission with the jerk

Normal P.O.V:

"Natsu," Master said."Erza told me about what happen this morning,".

"Yeah what about it?" Natsu said. Honestly not caring.

Erza balled her fist up and grab a hand full on Natsu shirt."How dare you say that?! You almost killed a child! You could of killed a child! And you're seating here acting like you don't care when you should be caring!" Erza said.

"She shouldn't been in Lucy room!" Natsu gritted threw his teeth.

Before Erza could response Gray put his hand between Erza and Natsu and she retreated."She had permission to sleep in there Natsu," Gray said.

"You guys don't know this little girl. She could be a enemy for all we know,"salamander said.

"Are you kidding me Natsu? A enemy? She came to us for help and you're being a asshole about it because she's staying in Lucy old apartment?" Erza said.

Natsu stayed silence.

Master sighed and look at Gray."Listen Natsu you can't be trying kill someone for something like that. Its unacceptable and you could of been locked up in prison," Master said.

"Locked up in prison for what? For protecting Lucy? You guys sounds like asshole,",

"You are the asshole Natsu!"Erza yelled."It's like honestly talk to a brick wall,".

"Enough!" Master butt in."Erza you may leave now,".

Erza took one more look at Natsu and exit the office.

"Natsu you shouldn't be mean to anyone because of Lucy Left," Master said.

Before Natsu could say something Master cut him off."Lucy decided to leave on her own. You can blame anyone for her leaving,".

Natsu looked away and sighed."Now since you want to give Nashi a show this morning I want you to take her on a mission,".

"What?!" Natsu and Gray both said.

"Master I understand you're trying to punish Natsu, but I think this is a really bad idea. Natsu almost killed her," Gray said.

"You're right," Master said. Gray and Natsu both sighed in relief."That's why you and Silver will be tagging along also,".

"What?!" Gray said.

"This will be a three day mission, so I advise you guys to go and pack. Your mission starts tonight you're dismiss!"

Nashi P.O.V:

I sat at the table looking at Master door.

"What do you think is happening in there?" Jerall asked.

"I don't know, but they better give it to that asshole good. He almost killed me. Almost killed me you hear me!".

"Don't worry about Natsu," I heard a voice. I turn around and saw Silver looking down at me."He's been going threw some stuff lately,".

"It can't be that deep. This bastard literally could of killed me! If Erza and Jerall wasn't there I would of been toasted. Literally,".

Before they could reply Natsu storm out the office and made his was towards Mirajane. Before he took a seat he gave me this cold look. It was really creepy.

"What's his problem now dad?" Silver asked.

"He's mad because masters making him go on a mission with Nashi," Gray said.

Wait what?! A mission with me?! This cannot be happening.

"Looks like you might be dying earlier," Silver giggle. Gray smacked his head.