Training day 3

Nashi P.O.V:

Me and Mika relaxed in the hot spring and it was very relaxing.

"Did mom every say anything else about my dad?" I ask out of the blue.

"Well..." Mika start it. She tap her chin back in fore."She told me that he was a idiot," I let out a laugh.

"You really ready to meet your dad?" Mika ask. I stop laughing.

"Yeah I should have the right to know,".

"Did your mom tell you the actually story?" Mika ask.

"Yeah," I said.

"What did she say?" she question me.

"That dad was drunk,".

Mika sigh.

"That wasn't the real story wasn't it?" I asked.

She shook her head as no.

"Why would mom lie to me?" I ask

"She might of didn't want to hurt you".

"Her lying to me is hurting me though!" I said. Mika eyes widen. I look away.

"S-Sorry. I shouldn't be taking my anger out on you".

"I tell you the true if you really wanna know," Mika said. I look back at her. I nod my head.

"Your dad wasn't really drunk. Lucy and him had a one night stand and your dad didn't won't anybody to know about it. After that day there relationship was really rocky ya know. She said they will argue constantly about stupid thing,".

"You're not done yet?" I raise a eye brow.

"No..."Mika start it."Your mom found out she was pregnant and want it to tell him so bad, but the way he was acting was terrible. And she just didn't won't to her child to grow up around something like that. So she left her guild,".

I can feel tears streaming from my face."Hey, what's the matter?" I hug Mika and she carless my hair."It will be ok," Mika said.

•••••••

"So what today training is?" I question Mika.

"Using magic,".

"Magic?" I question her.

"You use magic right? "Mika question me.

"About that....no," I let out a weird giggle. Mika sigh.

"HOW IN THE HELL YOU DON'T USE MAGIC AND BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS DO?!" Mika yelled.

"HOW IN THE HELL DO I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT ANSWER?!" I yelled.

"Don't you have Lucy keys?".

"Keys?" I raise a eyebrow.

"Cestial keys," Mika said in a duh tone. I tap my finger on my chin.

"Oh yeah! There in my bag," I explain.

"Then go and get them!" Mika hiss.

"Y-yeah!" I ran in the room and grab the keys. I ran out and gave them too her.

"Ok lets see," Mika start it."She has Virgo, Taurus, Leo, Gemini, Aries, Cancer, Aquarius, Scorpio, Capricorn ,and Sagittarius".

I raise my eyebrow.

"She only has 10 zodiac sign." Mika explain.

"I thought it was 12?" I question her.

"There are 12, but she only have 10," Mika explain.