The Accident

I held my head, I had a bandage on my left side, I was in a cage and by me was Ayumi's cage. I grabbed onto the bars and tried to get Ayumi's attention.

Me: Ayumi? Hey can you hear me?

Ayumi just looked at me with a terrified expression on her face.

Ayumi: Allen, we need to be quite and be good or..

Me: Or what...

???: Or we will beat the s**t out of you so bad you will be begging us to kill you.

I glared at the guy with blonde hair. He kicked my cage and laughed.

???: you remind of Ayumi when she was first put in a cage. She was just like a poor little animal stuck in a cage.

I laughed at him and glared at him

???: What's so funny punk?

I smiled and replied with the unthinkable

Me: I will tell you, if you tell me your name..

He looked at me in shock and sighed

???: Allen you already know who I am, I'll give you a guess I'm your best friend.

I was shocked when i figured it out

Me: Alex?

Alex: Ding, Ding, Ding, Gentalman we have a winner and what does he have to say about winning.

Me: Well Alex and you guys can all suck my di...

A guy hit me with his gun in the head and knocked me right out, right before I past out I saw Alex shaking his head in how I was defeated so quickly. After about a hour I woke up and my head hurt again.

Ayumi: Oh thank God Allen you're alright, I thought you died.

She started tearing up but I calmed her down. We needed to get out of here and that accident was all planned. Jerry came in, saw me and smiled. He through the keys to me and told me to be quiet about it, he also gave us some soldier clothes to use to get past and fake ID. I unlocked my cage door and opened it. I climbed out and then unlocked Ayumi's Cage door and opened it for her. I then helped her out of the cage. We ran over to the equipment and put it all on and walked out with no trouble. A car was sitting there, no protrol either it was kind of odd, so Ayumi grabbed the keys and unlocked the doors, she then got in and started it. I got in and closed the doors for us and drove off without being noticed. I took a deep breathe, we were home free and I hope it will stay that way. We kept on driving along.

Meanwhile..

Alex: Where did they go? Huh!

Guard #1: I don't know sir, but the keys to everything are gone.

Alex: What? How in the f**k did they get tho..se? Jerry did you give them the keys.

Jerry looked at Alex and glared

Jerry: Why do you think I did it?

Alex: Hmm.. Well let's see you were the one that had the keys last.

Jerry: Well I think I lost them when I went outside earlier.

Alex turned around and then back at Jerry, he got really closed and then *stab*
Jerry: *Hack* Why?

Alex just smiled and replied

Alex: Because I can.

*Stab*
*Stab*

Jerry finally dropped he was dead.

Alex: throw that piece of trash in the trash were he belongs.

Alex started laughing and said in his head, "You shinozakis are going down."