●Chp.3● "Her"

{Perrico In The MM}

Kay

I figured since we spent so much time getting to Chicago and unpacking that we would go explore since it's still early. New home, new start, new clothes. So I decided today ,  to take Jas to grab something to eat and to go out to the mall for a couple hours to shop and maybe see the taste of Chicago. Maybe she wouldn't be so closed in about starting over and being  paranoid of the thought that the bad is being brought with us to the new beginning. We can make millions in Chicago , Especially with the job I have now and with Jassys trapping skills. I know it's bad to say , but when it comes down to selling drugs Jas gets it done , she doesn't fuck around with her money nor her time and time is money.

*2 and a half hours later*

"I think it's right here the GPS , says  the place is a couple miles down from the mall and I can see the mall on the GPS a couple streets down , so maybe we got it." Jas says as looking around to find the sandwich shop.
I look to my left and see a group of guys and about 5 girls,  2 of them looked like studs though , I couldn't tell. They were all talking and smoking outside of  the place we were heading to called "Tims Mini-Mart. Groceries and Deli."  I pull over to it and park as the GPS let's us know this is our destination.
Me and Jas grab our purses and get out the car then walk towards the Mini-Mart.

Jas

So we pullup to this little bodega , I'm guessing this is one of the hoods , nothing but , colors , groups , cops , licks , and the smell of poverty.

Me and Kay walk towards the bodega as I notice a group of people standing outside of it. There was a group of guys mixed in with a few females. Only 2 of the few females were studs though. I know that most definitely , I know a stud when I see one. One of them was cute , but the other my god. I couldn't help but to keep staring her down she just looked so sexy and then on top of that she was wearing my favorite colors which made her even more attractive , I can tell she was from the hood.

As we walk past them I hear a voice go.
"Damn she look good , I bet y'all she gay and got a girlfriend." A female voice says smoothly with laughter.
"Nah , I guarantee you she's straight , she look like she into hood niggas."  A male voice says.
I ignore the conversation and keep walking into the store.

Kay and I order our grinders and grab our snacks , some backwoods , and head out.
As we walk back to the car the group of people look me and Kay up and down but we ignore it.
"Yo Ma , Let me talk to you real quick." A female voice shouts over.
I wasn't sure if she was speaking to me or Kay but I know Kay isn't into girls and if it was the girl I think it was then I'm not missing the chance.
I turn around and shout back
"Who you talking to me or her."
" I'm talking to you babygirl come here." She says while smiling as the others look at her in shock.

I cross the street and head straight for her direction not noticing the others attention.
"Wassup." I say as I smile and lick my lips while looking her up and down.
"I mean I'm tryna find out the same with you." She says as she looks me in the eyes biting her full pink juicy lips.
"Nothing really just figuring out the town with my sister , I'm not from around here. Feel me." I respond smirking impatient to get her number or for her to ask for mine but I also wasn't sure if this was right due to me and my ex.
"Word well , me and my niggas gotta dip off the block but I can tell you not from round here , you look exotic though ma , I wanna get to know you , so can I ?."  She licks her lips then smiles at me waiting for a response.

"Umm , I mean I gotta lil exboo im still fucking around with back in my hometown...." I responded.
"Keyword babygirl your hometown.. Not Chicago , and what she or he gotta do with me? but I'll tell you what , take my number down and consider hitting me up." She replied with a smile while looking into my soul.
I laughed.
"I mean I guess I can take your number down , And don't worry I'll definitely use it." I bit my lip and looked back at her.
"Sounds good babygirl , you gotta phone on you?." She asks as she taps her pockets checking for her phone.
"Yeah , I got you." I reach into my purse nervously and search then i hand her my iphone while looking at her.
"I'm having a little party later on for the hood , you should slide with ya homegirl , feel me it's gonna be lit i promise." She says as putting in her phone number.
"I mean sure why not , I'm with that , just hit me up with info boo I'll be there." I reply with smirk.
"Sounds good beautiful , hope to see you there." She says as she saves her number then kisses my cheek and hops in the car with one group of people.

I have to make sure Kay's down for this party , if not I'm not going. But I will beg her if I have to , I can't let this opportunity pass , especially with someone as good looking as Her. But what am i going to do about me and Nayla , I love her to death but we just didnt work out , maybe she would understand i have to move on , I cant lie to her though if i do mess with someone else. But the girl i just met was just a angel in my eyes too bad my dumbass ain't even catch her name. I need to see HER again , I need to make it happen.