●Chp 6.● "I got you."

{ OUTFITS IN THE MM}

Kay

Me and Jas get back to the house settled in and realized it was 10:30pm almost time for the party. We showered and got dressed. We looked so poppin. From what we seen so far no-one really had the taste and style we have. Hopefully we don't look stupid because it's not the whole Chicago look.

We finish getting ready and notice it's almost 12:00am. We head outside to the car after rolling up a few blunts and head to the party while we smoke and talk about the what ifs that could be possible throughout the night.

Jas

Me and Kay finally arrive to the party after following the GPS. I notice so many bitches and niggas outside the place smoking and talking with drinks in their hands looking like they were having a good time. I was low-key nervous but not because I never been to a party before , but because I never been to a party here. I don't know how shit can pop off. As me and Kay are parking I look over to her and say

"No matter what just know I got you , I never leave empty handed , and just pray nobody fucks with us cause tonight's not the night." I say seriously then with ease.
Kay looks at me with a look to let me know we're good, starts to grab her purse and cell phone then turns the car off and gets out and heads toward the door of the party.
I  grab my purse with all my stuff in it, get out the car and follow behind Kay.

Once we reached the door i notice perrico was walking toward the security guard with a Hennessy bottle.
"Name?" He says while looking at me.
"Jas And Kay." I reply to him trying to act like i didn't notice perrico.
"Sorry Miss Bu-." perrico reaches the door looks at me and cuts the security guard off and says
"They good g They with me." She says while licking her lips, then she takes a shot off Hennessy and hands me the bottle.
Me and Kay walk in as i take the bottle from perrico while she follows behind us.

Jada
I follow behind shorty and her homegirl as they make their way to the bar that was in the spot.
"Drinks on me what ya want.?" I Say as I let out a smirk towards shorty.
"Well shit can I get 3 sex on the beaches." Her homegirl says while laughing with shorty looking at me.
"Yea , you good." I Say while laughing with them, then i order her drink from the bartender giving her a tip as she kisses me on the cheek.
"And for you ma?." I Say looking at shorty. She just looked so good even better then the first time I seen her lil cute , short , thick ass.
"Well imma take 4 henny shots , and I can pay for myself." She replies to me. While laughing handing my bottle back to me.
"Well damn beautiful, you a lil feisty one, I fucks with it but don't get yourself beat up." I Say while smiling then I order her 4 Hennessy shots and pay for it anyways.

After we chat for a little at the bar I lead them to the V.I.P section where gang was at and where all the homies was linked at.

Kay
So this girl my sister met leads us to the v.i.p section she had rented out for the night. I mean the shit was lit there was strippers, niggas, bottles,
weed, music, EVERYTHING that made a VIP section just completely VIP.
Once we get there she introduces us to herself as "Perrico" , introduces us to her people then Jas and I introduced ourselves to them. After that I started vibing and having a good time with this sexy ass nigga named "Santana" he was just so perfect i just needed to take him home.

Jas
I start to feel myself getting wet as Perrico grabs my hips as I dance on her. I feel myself starting to get blurred vision and losing my balance, I get up from her lap and sit next to her , as Kay passes me a blunt while she's making out with some nigga from the party she been vibing with for the night.
"So wassup ma you in my crib for the night?." Perrico states slurring her words biting her lip making gestures she wanted to fuck me.
"Nah baby I'm taking you to mine." I Say as I bite my lip after hiting the blunt then I start kissing her.
"I'm bout to fuck your whole life up ma, I'm telling you." She says while laughing, then she hits the blunt.
She gets up from the couch and walks toward a safe that was in the room. Once she opened it I peeped there was MAD FUCKING DRUGS. I tried not to make it noticeable.
When she walks towards the couch I notice she has 2kilos of cocaine in her hands.
"Nigga, what you bouta do with this shit." I Say as I laugh while feeling more and more intoxicated as I take 3 more shots.
She pulls out a Tray from under the couch I'm sitting on and places it on a table that was in the middle of the room, breaks open a kilo, pulls straws out of her pocket and dumps it all on the tray.
"AYOOO , WHOEVER HITTING THIS SHIT COME NOW." She says as she starts cutting into the coke with a razor and sniffs some of it.
I never sniffed coke but I sold it for a while , I can't believe this bitch doing this shit, I know she's gonna ask me to try it but what the fuck is Kay gonna think if I do.
As soon as I notice Kay walking towards the table with that nigga she's fucking with I knew she was deffinately going to try it.
When I finally decide to walk towards the table I hear a big BOOM, BOOM BOOM, BOOM, everything flashed before my eyes, The room started to fill with dust and everyone started panicking. I instantly ran to my sister while stumbling and grabbed her and ducked, I pulled the gun from my hip and prayed nothing went wrong.
I noticed perrico was already shooting and so was the rest of the niggas she originally Came with.
Niggas was bussing in the doors and just shooting everywhere. I remembered the safe that had drugs in it and I instantly knew from intuition this is what they came for. I tell Kay stay put and don't get up, I sneak my way towards the safe while everyone's shooting. I knock it on the floor as some nigga tries to aim at me before he can perrico shoots at him and hits him above the ear as I see brains and blood and just mess everywhere. She yells over to 2 of her peoples to come help me grab the safe. Once they grab it I go over to Kay and get her up to try to get us out of here, Perrico runs up to me and hands me a heavy ass duffle bag.
"Listen I know this ain't got shit to do with you, I'm sorry about what happened ma but I need you to take this, run, and when you
get home call me." She says out of breath with blood all over her.
"I got you." I Say as I take the duffle bag while half ass carrying Kays drunk ass out of the scene. I finally reach outside and try to reach the car as fast as I can, I scramble through Kay's purse for the keys, Unlock the car and put Kay in the passenger then quickly flee the scene while I settle the GPS to get home.