●Chp.1● New Beginnings

{ PICTURE OF HOUSE ABOVE }

Jas

I look out the window of my older sister Kay's car as we pull into this long ass driveway that I couldn't even believe was so damn long. While driving up the driveway I notice this huge ass beautiful mansion that I couldn't believe was in front of me. It was just so bright, big, and beautiful , I couldn't believe my eyes. Back in New York we lived in a small studio apartment. My mother, My elder sister and I lived there for almost 12 years. Before living in the studio, we lived with our grandmother because our mother was in jail for drug abuse , and prostitution. We loved our mother so much but we never felt that she loved us back because the way she was, after she finally got us back into her custody. She hasn't changed nor has she improved her life for us. We always lived poor , never really ate , and were always struggling. So me and my sister spent most of our times skipping school , to hit the block and serve drug addicts for my godfather for cash to survive and take care of our mom. Kay picked up a Part-time just for the extra money , but I felt like a 9-5 wasn't for me. Fuck I look like getting paid less than $10.00. I got shit to do , I have habits , and I like fancy things so I decided to multiply the kinds of drugs I sold and eventually became well-known and made more cash than before. But my mother ended up being with her new boyfriend "Capo." who just pimps her , uses her for a place to live , and somehow possessed my mom to kick us out. So now here we are , I love Kay , She's always taken care of me. Even if I didn't have much I know I always got my sister.