●Chp.4● The Phone Call

{NAYLA IN THE MM}

Jada

I keep checking my phone to see if shorty from the block text but I got nothing yet. This shit is wild , why can't I get her out my mind. I mean her smile , her body , her laugh , she's just unforgettable. But my niggas always said never trust a big butt and a smile so fuck that , Ima just see what shorty like , and if she valid I'll fuck and keep her on the side. I'm not tryna let Lianna find out bout nun , she be trippin , on bro.
"Yo , Where the fuck my bread at nigga , I fronted you some work a week ago , you owe me bro , ain't no I don't have it , cough that $50k up." I shout as I kick this pussy nigga in his stomach.
" I-I-I swear perrico , I got you...
..Im j-just fucked up right now , I g-got r-robbe-d and nigga-s took everything , I got you , this won't happen , nomore , I swear bro."
He says coughing blood and gasping for air.
"Of course it won't my nigga." I laugh then walk off as I whistle twice.
The rest of gang handles him and makes the call to our big homie to let him know , Ramon was swipped off the map.
I wait outside of the set up spot for Kali and Spazz to hop in the car so we can dip off. I see them running towards the car so I turn it on wait for them to hop in and get ready to jet off.

Kay
We drive to the mall as I use one hand to drive and the other to grab the weed out my purse to give to Jas to rollup.
"Here sis roll the whole pack of woods we can grab more on our way home anyways since we live far as fuck from everything." I say while focusing on the road.
"I got you sis , also I wanted to put you on about the gi-." She pauses as she hears her phone ring while reaching in her purse to grab then answer it.

Jas
I answer my phone nervously..
"Hello." I say high toned
"Hey baby , wassup I miss you." Nayla says excitedly
"I miss you too , I cant wait to pay for your trip down here , I need some pussy girl." I say laughing and grinning
"Baby its been a day relax , but how is it so far?" She giggles.
"I mean it's okay , Where we live is in the fucking middle of nowhere , but Kay showed me a bodega." I say smoothly.
"Well babe , not everything is going to be like here , you left for the better." She replied.
" I know but home is home my love , you have to understand that, Plus I'm not comfortable just doing business out here baby you should know that." I say sounding quite stressed.
"Yes babe I know but just try it out and see what happends , and also don't be fucking with no bitches out there." She says sounding a little jealous.
"We not together but you know I only want you beautiful , Hopefully we work things out and do things how we planned them." I stated pondering on what could be.
"I hope so my love , your my everything , I wanna get out the ghetto , I wanna get married , I wanna have kids and all that you know this." She says.
"Yeah but you know what I told you , and you just keep showing me you don't care about us tooo much , but i don't know we'll see , also , don't get upset but I met this cute stud outside the bodega earlier she invited Me and Kay to a party later on , so I'm just letting you know." I say with ease.
"I told you I'm gonna prove it I promise pretty girl , I won't let you down , and you know how I feel about them bitches , you can go , but if she try you , you know I'll catch a flight quick , have fun get to know the town , just contact me when you can , I love you don't forget that." Nayla says sympathetically.
"Alright babygirl sounds good love you too."  I replied as I hang up the phone.

I love Nayla but we just cannot be together , she wants me to stop trapping and let her keep stripping to make the money in our relationship but I just don't fuck with that. I love her and respect her way to much to let her do that to herself , and it makes me look funny to know all the niggas on the block seen my bitch shaking her ass. I told her stop stripping and let me take care of her , she promised to stop and went back a month later and I caught her having sex with another nigga in my bed from the strip club. I love her but she just can't be loyal and I don't need that. She's beautiful and she's my everything it would hurt me to let her just go that easy , but like she said I came here for the better.