Part six

Your pov.

Chloe asked the mysterious boyfriend a bunch of questions and Delilah visited Dr. Linda too just like me.
I really dont want to go to her I don't even need to visit her just because I talked about all that demon stuff. I was small and 'stupid' as everyone says  and now I'm small and intelligent with a lot of issues just like batman, well not completely like batman but close enough.

Well Chloe is trying to arrest Lucifer but he's just Lucifer and does his Luchifery thing the -what's your most sacred desire- question?

I think its a demon thing, a surprisingly good friend tried that with me once..... it didn't work he wanted a deal but I just wanted to talk because no one else belived  me yea okay I had and still have Sylvester but I still want to talk to real 'people', so storry time:

My 'parents' had some person named John Winchester over because of me and he was a hunter and I decided to look around his stuff a little and found a journal and there was a page about crossroad demons, you can easily summon them so thats what I did I collected everything that I needed to summon one and it worked.
A few feet away from me was this man well demon and he introduced himself as Crowley he said something that my soul is really pure and explained how this deal works if I want to make one and I told him that I just want to talk and yea that's how our friendship blossomed.

(NAME) you in there?