Part two

And that was it, Chole ran of and that was my thing to talk to him and work my magic.
I sat beside him on his little piano bench

''So that means you're Lucifer, why are you here and not in hell anymore?"

From my place here I could get a better look at him, he's really handsome, has dark hair and eyes and a beard.
Am I checking him out? oh no I think he noticed because he's smiling one of those smug smiles at me.

"Well of course. The one and only devil, but how do you know. Are you an angel sent here to get me back to hell?"

'His voice is kind of sexy?'

"No... I just kind of went to hell already, but that's beside the point. I'm just here to ask questions about the police case, so please tell me what you know."

"Well Deliah was here at Lux because she wanted to know if she sold her soul to me, we just talked for a little bit, I walked her out and than this guy came and shot us.... of course I asked him why he did it and he said he just pulled the trigger."

After he stoped talking he looked kind of sad, I'm sure he and Deliah were really good friends.

I just Smiled and said
"Thank you for your help, and I'm sorry for your loss." and went outside to tell Chloe what I foud out.