Part four

Meanwhile

Your pov.

Chloe and I are at the LAPD.
We're looking through the drug dealers phone, searching who he called before he killed Deliah.
Maybe that person told him to kill her, but I dont think so it's just a stupid feeling.

'And apparently it's Deliah
ex-boyfriend some kind of hip hop raper,..... and I forgot his name....'

Chloe and I got into her car and began driving to the 'ex boyfriend' I decided to tell her about the feeling that he isn't guilty, at least not in the Deliah case but the only response that I've got was a ' we'lly see'.
It annoys me sometimes, that Chloe just straight up ignores my feelings in that matter, I was in hell and have a Demon cat at home, probably watching Netflix for gods sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we're here, I got out of the car and I felt it, that strong energy, probably Lucifer..... but it could be something else to like an angel.
I've meet a few, some normal ones that just protect the humans for example a really nice one with a trenchcoat and adorable but kind of naive blue eyes, Lucifer and some other archangels one of them really likes sweets and the other one liked his wine-

"(Name)! Are you just going to stand there or....?"

Oh shit I haven't been moving the whole time.
I ran up to Chloe, mumbled a quiet sorry and we went inside the ex-boyfriends house.

And surprise surprise Lucifer is already here.