Part three

Lucifer's pov.

'This girl.... she knew who I am, and she wasn't scared.... But I can feel that she's really powerful..... this could be interesting..... now I have a few questions to ask. '

3th. pov.

The (colour) haired girl went outside to tell her friend what she found out, but surprisingly she wasn't alone Dan was with her....

Your pov.

'Not again hes probably trying to convince Chloe that the case is already finished.... not with me shithead.'

I went up to them laid my hand on Chloe's shoulder and
said:" Come on... we have to check the phone of the killer."
I guided her to her car and glared at Dan.

We got in Chloe's car, started to drive and after a while I began to talk:" We have to check the phone calls. I asked the club owner and he said that the murderer just pulled the trigger, now we have to check who he called before he killed Deliah."

3th pov.

The two women checked the phone of the killer and found out with who he talked before he killed Deliah.
At the same time our little devil is about to crash a marriage.

Lucifer's pov.

'Jimmy knows something, I'm sure.... his star and ex lover died and now he's going to marry... a few days after her death.'

3th pov.

The dark haired male went up to the altar, the audience was surprised, the priest looked like he's about to pee his pants, the brown haired model in the wedding dress thought the surprise guest was hot and last but not least Jimmy.... he was furious that he would have the guts to show up at his own wedding.