Prologue

Ugh. School starts in less than a week and I couldn't be bothered to get shit ready.

My mother has been out of town all summer and my stepbrother has been taking care of me, not that he's any good at it. He abuses me, not physically but verbally, he gets drunk almost every day, and the days that he doesn't, he gets high. Ofcourse my mom doesn't know anything about this. His name is Jason Rainy, son of Dany Rainy. He's appearance is almost scary. He is muscular, his face has very sharp edges, and he has brown eyes with the longest eyelashes. His hair is always in a man bun from how long he leaves it be, all though the sides of his head are shaved. His height is the most intimidating thing when he talks to me. He makes me feel very small, physically and mentally.

Mother married Dany when I was four, I was really pissed at it but now I have even more reason to be pissed. He never stops his son from telling me things that no one wants to be told, I expect that one day it's not only going to be verbally but physically too.

Highschool has been shit ever since I started it, and that was only a year ago. Everyone points out my chubbyness, and yes, I'm chubby but I'm slowly working my way to be thin.
Some people hate me to death and they show it by bullying me, teachers use me to do their chores and I just really want to get out of there.

Thankfully, my mom comes home today, she's the only person keeping me here right now, and not because she tells me to, but because I love her and I can't imagine how it would be to loose a child. Her name is Isabel Lopes, and we share very similar phisics. Her eyes are blue, probably the only thing we don't have in common, and her hair is black However she's very pale and has a lot of tattoos, and so do I.

I've got two friends that get me through highschool just fine. One of them being Reggie Montage, a tall, handsome boy from Australia, who is very self concious and has the personality of an angel. However he is also tough and very protective over me. His eyes are a dark shade of green, and his dark brown hair is always upwards. His muscles are big, but not big enough to look like Jasons; that makes him so much better looking. He is taller than Jason, but his personality makes me feel confortable around him.

Then, there is Cassandra Lunt, or Cassie for short. She's a petite girl, very shy but outstanding among the croud from how amazingly pretty she is. Her hair is long enough to reach her waste when it's straight, when it's on natural state, wavy, it reaches her lower back, she decided not long ago to dye it purple and blue, and it suits her perfectly. Her eyes are a very light blue and her skin is pale like my moms, she almost always dresses in aesthetic outfits that make people get jealous of her very often.

As for me, Daya Lopes, definately the different one in our group, My eyes are light green or dark brown, depending on the light. My eyelashes long enough to hit my eyebrows when I wear mascara. My hair is different shades of blue, I dyed it a year ago and the side of my head is shaved. As for the length, it almost reaches my lower back, but I don't let it go any further. I'm a total freak with tv shows, movies and music. I normally dress all black with a lot of bracelets and with shirts of my favorite bands or tv shows. Depending on the mood I wear ripped jeans or shorts accompanied with squared pantiehoes or just ripped ones. I'm a makeup freak too, all though I don't normally put a lot of it, just eyeliner and mascara with a black line across my waterline and lash line.

Next week is going to be awful because I know exactly what's going to happen, and I am not looking forward to it.