Beginnings

Cast:

Evan Peters as Tate Langdon

Taylor momsen as Rose Walker

The rain ran down the windows of my confinement. I sat in the back of the small black car as I watched the familiarity of my old life disappear behind us. My mom had told me a fresh start was what I needed, I disagreed. However, at the end of the day, what was the point? She always got her way. My brother was a communicator between the two of us, since him and I were rather close. But, even then, she barely listened.

We pulled up to the dark gates of our new home. The seemingly ancient house loomed over us with an entoxicating presence of darkness.

I walked up the pathway towards the tall door of my new home. My hand reached towards the handle slowly, unsure whether I was prepared to open the door.
"what's the matter? You scared of ghosts?" my brother remarked with a chuckle, pushing the door wide open and walking inside ahead of me.
"yes, I'm just petrified of dead people, however did you know?" I replied, my words dripping in sarcasm.
I walked inside, instantly running up the stairs towards my room. After spending hours in trapped in a car with her, I simply wished to lock myself in my new room and listen to some Nirvana.
I walked up to my new room. My mom had already come down here to unpack everything so I instantly felt right at home with all my old crap. My instinctual reaction was to dive onto my bed and blast out In Bloom... But that was against the "rules". Apparently, if I wanted to listen to my "depressing music" I had to wear headphones. Whatever. I pulled my giant ass headphones from my bag and instantly began listening to my playlist. It was a mess of Nirvana, The Pretty Reckless, Halestorm and Florence but that's exactly how I liked it.
The door of my room swung open, instantly making me jump out of my skin. Guess it was just the wind because I couldn't see anyone there. However, after that moment, I simply couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched...
Once I heard that both members of my family were downstairs, I ripped out my headphones and out poured all the Kurt Cobain ones heart could desire.
"Nice music" an unfamiliar voice spoke with a certain charisma that caught my attention. I looked up from my phone and saw a boy of roughly my age standing in the doorway. He had long blonde hair that swept over one of his huge brown eyes. Those eyes. The were orbs of pain, suffering and torment. Just looking into them I felt like I knew him so well. Yet, hiding just behind his seemingly angelic eyes was something else, a darkness that I couldn't shake when I looked at him.

"And who the fuck are you?" I asked sharply in return. My crystal blue eyes piercing the shadowy darkness between us and looking straight into his eyes.
"I'm Tate, I'm one of your mom's patients." he replied, simply wandering into the room without a care in the world. "And who the fuck are you?" He grinned back.
"My name's Rose." I responded. I wasn't exactly sure why but something about him drew me in like a moth to a flame. I knew there had to be something wrong with him for him to be a patient of my mother's. I also knew that if he was one of her patients, I really wasn't supposed to be speaking to him. But, here I was incapable of stopping myself. I guess that's what happens when the only friend you've had for most your life is your older brother.
"So, Tate, you like Nirvana?" I smirked. Maybe this was the beginning of a friendship, maybe this was the beginning of something I really shouldn't involve myself in. I didn't care either way. I was involved now, no going back.

It's only short but this is the start of my first ever AHS fic. Just wondered how crap it was. Anyway, if yall want me to change shit or whatever just comment or message me, I'm not that terrifying. But yeah, if this goes well I might actually update it lol. Byeeeee