sixteen

About 3 months later
Lucas:
I wake up and give Maya a kiss on her forehead and she smiles at me.

"Good morning."
"Morning baby. Karen said she would watch the kids today since she has nothing else left to do to prepare for school."
"Does that mean we finally have the day to ourselves?"

I kiss her passionately.

"Yes, so get dressed!"

Maya:
I laugh as he smacks my ass when I jump out of bed. I put on nice and simple clothes since I don't know where we're going today and meet him in the living room. We kiss the babies and Harmony goodbye and thank Karen.

"Where to?"
"You choose."
"Free range?"
"Yes."
"Let's go to the beach."
"The beach? You have such a simple charm Maya."
"Come on lets go!"

Lucas:
When we finally arrive at the beach an hour later we decide to get some food. We play volleyball and chase each other until nightfall. I make a fire pit and Maya lights it. She lays down a blanket on the sand and we cuddle by the fire.

"You know something I've never done before Lucas?"
"What's that?"
"Skinny dipped."

I turn my head to see her grinning and she hops up. She begins to unbutton her shirt. I sit back biting my lip as she's already undressed. She runs into the water and hop up and join her. The waters cold but we adjust quickly as we hold each other.

"Maya.."
"Yes?"
"You're so beautiful, I'm glad we met."
"Me too."

We kiss deeply as the moon rises. Lucas begins to howl and after I chuckle I do too.

(Hey! Oh my god I'm back!? I know I haven't posted in such a while but I've been more creative again lately and have the free time. This was sort of a filler/ date chapter which a few of you have been asking for. Next couple chapters will be me slowly getting back into it and then I will be ending this book soon :/ but they're will be another one :) ttyl and enjoy!)