nineteen

natalia carpenter

I calm myself down and pick up the mess I made in aaron's room. The doorbell rings, I walk over to the door and open it.

Monica walks in without my permission,

"What do you want"I breathe in.
"You want to tell me that Grayson is yours now"I breathe out. "Hurry shove it in my face"I tell her.

"Natalia you need to calm down, I'm not here for any of that. I came here because I need to tell you something about Aaron"she sits on my couch. "Why is everyone against my brother, he has done nothing but ever nice to all his friends"I sit across from her and rub my eyes.

"Clearly not to you and Grayson"she says. "What do you mean" I furrow my brows. "Remember when you thought Grayson was cheating on you with me"she reminded me and I nod. "Well Aaron planned that"she looks up at me. "No he didn't"i quickly deny.

"Yes it was all planned, those little meetings he went off to was just to make plans, how i was gonna make a entrance,where I was gonna stay,how was I gonna get close to Grayson."she explains and it all starts making sense.

the times Aaron went to the meetings I would sneak off and go with Grayson.

"He's been known,we've been planning it before you even started to mess around with Grayson. Aaron noticed Grayson was sexually attracted to you and he wanted to contact me so I can distract Grayson"she adds.

"He seen you and Grayson kiss for the first time when Grayson bought you the new phone, so that's when he knew he HAD to bring me back"she finishes.

"Well I guess the plan for him to back away didn't work because he became obsessed with you, he stalked you on social media. every man that talked about you, he would beat them"she finally finishes this time.

I stay quiet,looking down at my shoes.

My own brother did this to me and his best friend,well ex-Bestfriend.

"Thank you for telling me"I say quietly.

"Your welcome"she looks at her phone, "well i got to go, my girlfriend is waiting for me down at the lobby"she says grabbing her bag. "Girlfriend"i confusedly ask, since when did she like girls?

"Oh yea, I'm lesbian"she chuckles.

"So why- nevermind you don't want your girlfriend to keep on waiting"i playfully shoo her out of my room, she turns around and pulls me into a hug.

Me being friendly i hug back.

 (credits to velvetsalien  for that^)

(credits to velvetsalien for that^)

"I thought you were a great brother. You did this to me, you messed me up. This is why Christian hasn't met his father until this year. A kid would never like that. I didn't want my child to have separated parents. I wanted my child to live the best life like a kid unlike us. Why the fuck are you running away from your problems Aaron, you don't know how much I fucking hate you right now,you lied to me, you planned to hurt me" I sob ending the voicemail.

the door opens revealing Grayson and Christian. I walk to Grayson and hug him, shoving my face into his chest,sobbing.

end of chapter

25 votes for a new chapter