I don't even know what to call this

(this idea was given by @Wolfkid10 so thank you) (also the costumes in to story do not correlate to the musical or book)

Halloween night, lots of beers and drunk kids wandering around the place. the whole house smelled like booze and weed. just being inside made me feel a little woozy. a lot of the kids i didn't even recognize, they were all wearing masks, just like me. 'this is good' i thought. yeah. i looked around more before seeing Michael in the corner drinking a caprisun. i walked over to him, we did our "secret" handshake. "yo wassup dude." i said.

"nothing really, i've been eyeballing this girl but i haven't gone up and talked to her. i'm kind of waiting for her to be alone." michael said rubbing the back of his neck.

tell Michael that this is a party and he can go do whatever because everyone's too drunk to notice.

"dude, this is a party! if you want to talk to her go and talk to her. everyone's wasted enough to not care. just don't take advantage, thats a dick move." i said. i patted his shoulder and ushered him in the girls general direction. Michael stiffened up but managed to walk over to her. she was short and dressed as a gamer cat girl. i watched as awkward Michael tried talking to her. she smiled and pulled Micheal off into a different area.

wow. you actually helped your friend get laid. now why don't we find a girl for you.

"i don't want to have sex" i huffed. i leaned up against the wall and served the area.

nope im taking you to find a girl. i suddenly felt my legs moving. 'what are you doing!' i hissed at him. taking you to find a girl. he said harshly. my body walked around aimlessly before stopping in front of a girl wearing a very skimpy police suit.

"uh Chloe?" my face felt hot. 'of all people did you have to pick her' i whined.

"mmm Jeremy. you look cute." she came up to my face and lightly brushed her lips against mine. i could smell the beer in her breath. i backed away a couple of inches.

tell her she looks sexy.

'no'

tell her.

'make me.'

oh i will.

"uh? jeremy are you okay. your just staring..."

"you look sexy." i blurted out. 'fuck, Squip why did you make me do that!?'

"oh really, tell me more." Chloe practically moaned, her body pressing against mine. i felt hot and awkward. she leaned up looking through her long lashes. her lips were slowly getting to mine before latching on. i stood frozen as she kissed me like it was our last day alive.

do something.

so i did. i frantically walked away. away from chloe, away from the booze house, away from the crowd, away from the party. i ducked into an alley way and sunk to the floor. i put my head in my hands and sighed. right in front of me a pair of neat, shiny dress shoes appeared before me. "are you kidding me." i said as i looked up into the squips blank stare.

no. are you kidding me?! that was the perfect chance and you lost it. why didn't you take the bait? huh? is there something that your hiding away from me that i somehow don't know about.

'shit he's onto me'

i heard that. what are you hiding from me.

"NOTHING! ok... jeezy. it's just that she's not my type." i said mumbling the last part.