No Im The Top! (part 2)

This is dedicated to @MichaelMell420 and @perry305 enjoy :-)

(also this song is a whole ass bop, it has nothing to do with the story but i love it so much)

***

I've already walked you through everything! I've given you a second chance, go watch gay porn and then we'll see about trying again. Squip stared at Jeremy blankly. Now i'm going back into your mind to be by myself for a little bit.

He faded away leaving Jeremy alone.

"You know this could have worked."

Jeremy shut up.

***

"I'll show him!" Jeremy huffed. He marched into his bathroom and slammed the door. Hastily, he sat down on the toilet and whipped out his phone.

"How to be a top" he said as he typed the words out into Chrome. He scrolled through the websites until he saw one that caught his eyes... "Horny Gay Men. Sounds reliable, lets see what it has to say."

***

Squip realized his mistake as he sat in Jeremy's head, watching him look at porn, it was definably not a reliable source.

"Surprise bitch I watched TWO gay porn videos so now I'm an expert!" Jeremy announced walking into his bedroom with a whole boner.

Oh my god Jeremy you actually want to try again? Squip groaned, materializing as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Can't you just go fuck an actual human, NOT a super computer human.

"Good point but hear me out... I looked at this website also and it told me what I should be doing as a top!"

Jeremy I don't think you can-

"Trust me I can! I'll show you!" Jeremy said as he grabbed Squips shoulders trying to shove him down on the bed. The Squip didn't budge sending Jeremy stumbling onto the ground.

Okay Jeremy last shot. And if we ever try to screw around again I'M the top. he declared.

"Yeah whatever, now lay down and I'll get on top." Jeremy said rubbing his shoulder, "They said the first step was to make out or whatever."

The Squip laid down on the bed and let Jeremy climb on top of him, he smirked as Jeremy's body awkwardly laid on top of his. It was actually pretty cute.
After staring at him for a minute or so, Jeremy tried to start things up. "So I will just.." he started to nibble on Squip's neck before making his way up to his mouth.

Squip deepened the kiss, grabbing Jeremy by his hair and pushing him closer. His other hand roamed around Jeremy's back before grabbing his butt.
"ooh!" Jeremy squeaked, "I know I'm supposed to be the top, but your still a way more dominant bottom." he mumbled. that made Squip chuckle. He pushed Jeremy up and sat him on his lap.
"Squip! I'm supposed to be in charge!" he huffed crossing his arms.

Oh come on you can take it my way just this once. He smiled showing his sharp canines.

Squip bit down on Jeremy's neck reaching for his crotch. He unzipped his trousers letting his hard poke through.

"I will not tolerate this behavior from my designated bottom.. auuHHH!" Jeremy screamed as the Squip started to palm his boner. "wiTh OUt mY conSeNT, YoU nAuGhty Boy" Jeremy weakly tried to regain control by grabbing Squip by the neck. "Oh my god your neck is so thick, I cant even reach halfway around.. haha" Jeremy weakly pulled his hand away.

That is such a bottom thing to do. Squip rolled his eyes. If you actually followed through with the action maybe I would have let you but you got intimidated and pulled away, see? you are a bottom.

"But I'm supposed to be the top.." Jeremy mumbled.

"Surprise bitch, I'm the top now." Squip laughed. He leaned in and kissed Jeremy, pushing him back against the headboard. The weak boy let out a moan and started to un-button Squip's shirt. He chuckled and ripped the rest of his shirt off. Desperate for that dick, Jeremy pulled off his clothes and then started to tear at Squip's pants.

Hmm.. Squip mumbled. If your so thirsty for me why don't you suck it a little? Squip petted Jeremy hair, pushing him towards his crotch.

"woah woah WOAH, hollup. I am not sucking you off, you're supposed to do that to me because I'm a bottom."

No Jeremy.. Squip groaned slapping his forehead. You ruined the whole mood again. Just fuck off.

"nnnggghhh, I'll go watch gay porn AGAIN and then I will lecture you on how its properly done!" Jeremy pushed Squip away and walked off back to the bathroom, butt naked.

Guess I'm masturbating tonight. Squip sighed disappearing into thin air.