Family Camping Trip (fluffy smutt)

Jeremy lifted his bag into the trunk of the car. he reached up and shut the door. climbing into the back he waited to get moving. Mr. Heere started the car and drove away from the little house.

"Ready for camping?" Mrs. Heere asked.

"Sure am!" Mr. Heere replied.

"Not you, Jeremy." she said gesturing to Jeremy in the back.

"I guess? It is my first time so i don't know what to expect." Jeremy looked out the window watching the houses go by.

"Trust me you'll have fun" Mrs. Heere said.

'''

Jeremy and his parents sat around the campfire and roasted marshmallows. it was getting late and Mrs and Mr Heere were getting tired. they said goodnight and clambered into their tent. Jeremy stood up and dumped water on the dying fire. he walked over to his parents tents to say goodnight one last time. 

instead of going to sleep he walked over to a secluded spot by a river. he sat on the sand watching the water flow past him. the dim moonlight only lit up certain parts of the water making it shimmer.

next to Jeremy the Squip appeared. he wore a tight gray tee-shirt and some cargo shorts. Jeremy looked over and chuckled.

"cargo shorts?" he slapped the Squip's cold arm.

i thought it would be great for the occasion. no one goes camping in a crisp suit. Squip shrugged and picked up sand.

"true. hey do you want to get in the water?" Jeremy stood up and pulled his shirt off. he felt the eyes of the Squip watching him very carefully. "so?" he held his hand out for the Squip. 

the Squip grabbed his hand and Jeremy pulled him up, they never broke eye contact.

"so umm..." Jeremy laughed nervously and turned away. he pulled off his shorts and threw them by his shirt. "your coming right?" he turned around at the Squip who had taken off his shirt and was in the process of stripping his pants off. Jeremy quickly spun around and hurried into the water. he swam out to about the middle where it was about eight or so feet deep. the Squip was still standing on the sandy shore staring at Jeremy. Jeremy rolled his eyes and swam back over. "dude come in its nice." he stood out of the water. "fine" he huffed. he kicked water onto the Squip "nice right?"

the Squip chuckled and shook his head. your going to have to try harder than that. 

Jeremy laughed and walked over to the Squip, "please?"

no

Jeremy groaned. "come on then" he proceeded to push the Squip over to the waters edge. but he stopped short when they reached the water. "get in!" Jeremy slammed into Squip making him fall over into the water.

oh-ho-ho your so gonna pay! the Squip grabbed Jeremy's hand and pulled him in.

Jeremy was laughing until realizing the pickle he'd gotten into. he was frozen in shock as he saw the Squip laying below him. his eyes looked at him softly. Jeremy blushed and looked away. the Squip grabbed Jeremy cheek and brought him closer. his lips met Jeremy as the Squip pulled him closer, hugging him as to never let him go.

as the kiss grew into something more passionate Jeremy slipped his tongue into the Squip's mouth. little electric shocks traveled up through his tongue as he explored Squip's mouth. Squip grabbed Jeremy and flipped him so he was now on top. his hand traveled down Jeremy's body before grabbing the hem of Jeremy's boxers. he tugged the down a little bit. Jeremy stopped him and sat up. without saying anything he pulled his boxers all the way off, then he pulled Squip's underwear off.

both men sat and stared at each other. Jeremy crawled onto Squip and pushed him back. his lips started to trail kisses down his neck and onto his toned blue body. he stopped at his happy trail and cut right to his fully erect member.

Jeremy kissed the tip making Squip hiss. he circled his tongue around the tip before putting his mouth on it. he slowly made his way down before coming up again. he bobbed a few more times before crawling back up to the Squip's face. 

the Squip flipped him over and sucked on Jeremy's neck. Jeremy let out a few stifled moans. are you ready? the Squip whispered into Jeremy ear. Jeremy nodded his head. Squip smiled and positioned himself at Jeremy's anus. he eased into him feeling the tightness engulf his member. he started to thrust making both men moan. Jeremy arched his hips up as Squip hit a good spot. agh fuck Jeremy. Squip growled. he bit Jeremy's neck sending him into complete bliss.

Jeremy latched onto Squip's neck, his fingernails digging into his back. ohh Jeremy! Squip called out he let himself release into Jeremy. 

Jeremy groaned and let out a little cum too. exhausted, Squip laid on Jeremy snuggling close to him. did i do good enough? Squip asked curious.

"you were great" jeremy laughed softly and stroked squips hair.

I love you Jeremy.

"huh" Jeremy practically choked on his spit. the Squip looked at him deeply and gave him a hard and passionate kiss.

i better go.

'''

A/N: take a shot every time i write Jeremy or Squip in this fan fic (i wrote Jeremy 48 times and Squip 38 times)