Chapter 1: Fit In

My mom drove me to school, I started feeling really nervous. I'm gonna be that person who everyone calls as "The new kid." "You alright?"My mom asked. "Just a tad nervous, I guess" I said as I was fixing my outfit and my mom chuckled. "Don't be, You look amazing, sweetie. I'm sure everyone will like you. You honestly look like a senior already"My mom smiled, tearing up a bit "Oh.. Mom..I'm still a junior" I laughed a bit and hugged her. We soon said our goodbyes as I walked in and she drove off.

Outfit:

The moment I got in, most of them were were looking at me

The moment I got in, most of them were were looking at me. I just walked awkwardly, looking for my locker. It wasn't long till I found it. I tried to open it with the combination given. 5 minutes has passed and I still haven't opened it. I started to get really frustrated.

"Let me help you" A guy came up, giving me a welcoming smiled. I nod and showed him the paper. He didn't just opened it for me, he taught me how too.

"Thank you"I smiled sweetly at him. "It's my pleasure, I'm Scott by the way" He said, putting his hand out.

"Michelle" I smiled, shaking it.

"Are you a Senior?"He asked me.

"Oh..no.. I'm a junior" I smiled as the bell rang

"That's nice, I hope you have a great day on your first day, I'll see you around" He said and left for class

While I was in class, I didn't see my brother inside, maybe we had different schedules? I had to introduce myself in every class I had which a bit nerve-racking for me.

{Lunch}

I was sitting alone, eating lunch. I was going over some notes that the teachers gave me for the week of class that I missed. I still couldn't find my brother. Well, I guess I'll just see him in the house

[Scott's PoV]

Me, Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Allison and Issac were sitting in a table, together at lunch. I couldn't stop thinking about the new girl. She's cute but she seems so familiar. I saw her sitting alone, just 3 tables away from us. She looks so mature to be a junior. I was just glancing at her the whole time.

"Earth to Scott?!" Stiles said, trying to see where I was glancing.

"What?"I asked "For the past 8 minutes, you have been staring at that girl" Stiles said.

"Isn't she new? Is she one of us?" Malia asked.

"I don't think so, I just helped her this morning, she's just adorable I guess" He chuckled.

"Why haven't I seen her in class though?"Isaac asked

"Cause she's a junior, most junior kids are talking about her and how mature she looks" Allison said

. "Are you liking a junior, Scott?" Lydia asked.

Liam came before I can answer "Scott likes a what now?" Liam asked

"One of your classmates, the new kid" Stiles said, pointing at the girl 3 tables in front of them.

"There's a new kid? Come on, Scott. Introduce us to her" Liam teased

"She's alone, Liam's a junior, maybe we can be friends with her?" Allison suggested.

"Yeah, I'll go talk to her." I said as I made my way to the table she's at.

"Hey!! Michelle right?"I asked and she nod

"That's me" She smiled and nod

"You wanna join me and my friends in our table? They want to get to know you" I said nervously.

"Sure" She smiled and grabbed her lunch. I helped her with her bag as we made our way to the table

[End of PoV]

[Liam's PoV]

I look to Scott and the new girl. I couldn't see her face yet but her figure looked so familiar. the moment she turned around my eyes widened. She didn't look to our table yet, she was just shyly talking to Scott. hmmm... interesting. I hid behind Stiles, they gave me the eyebrow but I told them to keep quiet. The moment she sat down with Scott, I hugged her from behind "Since when did you came back home?!" I asked her excitedly as Scott and the others gave us a confused look.

[End of PoV]