Chapter 4: Closure

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I could hear Liam's voice outside the hospital room I was took in.

."She was attacked and injured badly so I brought her here!" I heard a familiar voice say, I realized it was Theo's.

"Attacked by who?" I heard Scott's voice, it was stern and protective.

"A new threat" Theo answered back.

"You are the new threat, dumbass!" I hear Liam as I heard something or something has been thrown to the wall.

"Guys!" I yelled, hoping they would hear me from the inside.

"We... aren't done.." I could hear Liam's voice as they all got in the room. Scott went to me and gave me a smile

"I shouldn't have left you, I'm sorry" he said, holding my hand gently.

"It's fine, I'm alright.." I smiled at him and looked at Liam who attacked me with a hug.

"Ah... it hurts" I mumbled as he pulled away.

"Sorry.... but what happened? Who attacked you?" Liam asked me.

"Well, I saw someone running to the woods, it was him but I thought it was Scott since he left without his motorcycle.. so I followed him and there was something following us... it was huge.. it was like a wolf in steroids, walking in two feet, it was about to rip my throat out but he got it's attention" I said looking at Theo.

[Theo's PoV]

I looked at the other two guys who were here, they seemed to care too much about her.. maybe I could use her to get to Liam or Scott.

"You know, I'm still waiting for that thank you" I said in a cocky manner. Liam glared at me as his eyes glowed making me chuckle.

"Or not.." I added, Liam looked back at her. I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you" She said to me, making me grin.

"My pleasure" I said back to her.

[End of PoV]

"Me and Scott are going to go to Stilinski, Theo can leave now.." Liam said.

"Wait what about your test tomorrow?" Scott said

"I'll help her" Theo said and Liam looked at him then to me.

"I'll yell if something happens" I said

"I'll tell my mom to keep an eye on you" Scott said as they all stood up.

"I'll get my notes in my car, it's there" Theo said before leaving the room.

"Sometimes I wish you were the angry twin and I'm the really curious twin" Liam sighed and kissed my forehead.

"It doesn't matter, you can be curious and angry at the same time and so can I" I laughed as he waved.

"Bye" He said

Scott looked at me and smiled "Bye Michelle! Feel better" Scott said and waved as I waved back. They both left to go somewhere.

Theo soon came back with books and some notebooks, he started tutoring me, making some flirts and jokes through the way. He was cute but I get this bad vibe from him for some reason. After that, shared some of our life stories and exchanged numbers, the bad vibe was gone for awhile back there. When Scott and Liam came back it's like he closed himself off. "I gotta go, I'll see you around!" He said and waved. My mood sadden but still smiled "bye!" I waved as he left.

"Out of thousands of people you could have made friends here, it's seriously him?" Liam groaned.

"He's nice" I smiled softly "And he saved me... And made me understand biology and math in one day" I added.

"Okay.. just don't trust him that much okay?" Scott said and I nod.

[the next day]

I was running, finding the room where I would take the test, I knew I was late.. when I got to the room, there was no one there "No... I missed it.... No.." I said as sadness started to take over me, I let out a sighed and just sat on the floor leaning on the wall, I had a panic attack. Someone came running to me.

"Calm down.. hey.." He said, I could tell it was Theo.. I was trying to catch my breath as everything around started to blur. "

I-I missed it..." I said, still panicking.

"No you didn't, it was delayed.. The teacher got into an accident last night.." He said. I was relieved when he said that as my breaths started to calm down, it wasn't easy but I made through it. Out of instinct I hugged him.

"I thought I missed it oh my god.." I sighed in relief and he hugged me back helping me up.

"You could have stayed at home and rested, your arm isn't healed yet" He said

"I'm fine.. but I do wanna go eat then home" I said.

"Let me take you, my treat" He said and I nod

"Yay!" I giggle as he held my hand, leaving school