Chapter 3: Befriend A Werewolf?

"So.. are you like Scott's girlfriend?" Mr. McCall asked. We were at the dinner table having a meal. We were suppose to study straight ahead but Melissa insisted and told us to have dinner before we would study.

"Uh... no.. She's new and the teachers gave her some notes for the test she has to catch up to... so I'm helping her out"Scott said.

"That'great, I'm sure Scott can teach you everything you will have to know tonight"Mr. McCall said.

The McCalls got to know me more while we had dinner, in the middle of it, we heard a howl, it was faint but still can be heard "Liam..." Scott mumbled quietly as Melissa looked at him.

"What?"I asked him, wondering why he mentioned my twin brother.

"Oh.. I have to give Liam something... I'll be right back.."He said and left.

"I have to go too, thanks for the wonderful night.."I smiled to the McCalls as I left. I saw a figure running to the woods, thinking it might be Scott, I followed it. "

"Hey!" I called the guy as he glanced at me for awhile. It definitely wasn't Scott.

"Run!"He warned as he started running. I heard a loud growl at my back and started running, following the guy, hoping he would know how to get out of this, alive.

I felt my shirt being grabbed as I was thrown to a tree, it wasn't just a wolf, it was huge and it was standing with two feet which was rare. It growled at me as it was about to rip my throat out but the guy I saw earlier, hit it, it still ended up scratching my chest which made me wince in pain. The wolf turned to the guy which now has yellow eyes, claws and fangs.

I was still in pain, my arm is probably broken. The wolf soon ran away as the guy came to me, fully the way he looked like again.

"Please don't kill me.."I said in fear and he sighed.

"I wont but you gotta promise not to tell anyone about me.."He said and I nodded.

"I-It hurts.."I winced in pain once again.. the scratch was painful and my arm was too. I was tearing up from the pain.

"Hey.. shhh shh."He said grabbing my hand as black veins started popping up and moving it his hand, it was like he was taking away my pain. Soon the pain was gone.

"feel better?"he asked and i nod

"Its not painful but its still there"I said

"That's why I'm taking you to the hospital."He said and carried me to his car, putting me in the passenger's seat.

"Are you like.. the thing that attacked us?"I said as I made myself comfortable on the seat.

"A werewolf? yep. A monster? sometimes. A killer? If necessary." He said

"No.. I mean do you turn into a beast a swell?" I mumbled.

"No.. what you saw back there is what I turn to"He said

"Ohh.. Do you go to Beacon Hills High School?"I asked and he nodded.

"Yep, but I didn't come today. I'm assuming you're new and just got in today?"He said and I nodded

"Well, yeah. I'm Michelle"I gave him a smile.

"Theo"He grinned.

We talked a bit more till we arrived at the hospital.