3. Rebel Love Song

Sweet Pea finally stopped his bike at the area I immediately recognized as the quarry. I smiled as I hopped off his bike and hung the helmet he handed me on his handlebars.

"It has been a minute since I've been here. When did the couch get put in?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and looking around.

"When Toni's uncle got new furniture," Sweet Pea said, deadpan. He didn't even hesitate before he started stripping, causing me to raise my eyebrow when stopped at his underwear.

"That's awfully forward of you," I smirked, "But I don't put out on the first date. Usually."

"Oh, you thought I wanted to... well, I won't lie. If you asked, I'd definitely oblige you, princess. No, that surprisinglywasn't my intent. I don't know about you, but I was going to take a dip." As he said that, he slid out of his underwear like it was nothing and dove in off the nearest rock, "Come on! I dare you to."

"Well," I sighed and started slowly stripping, "I'm never one to turn down a dare." I got down to my panties and bit my lip as I removed them and dove in, landing perfectly beside him.

"So. Is thissomething you do with all the girls?" I teased as I studied the tattoo on his neck. I bit my lip and my thoughts wandered to kissing the skin around his tattoo, and maybe even leaving some marks around.

"Once again, dollface, you would be wrong," Sweet Pea smiled smugly at me, "What're you thinking about?"

"So, we go from small talk to inner workings over the course of an hour, eh?" I asked, trying to keep the blush I felt coming on from being perceptible.

"I know bedroom eyes when I see them, tell me what you wanted to do to me. Maybe, if you're good, I'll show you what I want to do to you," he got closer to me as he said this, and there was almost no space between our faces.

Without thinking, I gently nibbled the skin around his tattoo, lacing the bites together with gentle kisses. I could tell he was enjoying it by the way his fingernails dug into my back and the gentle moans I could hear that he was trying to suppress. After a moment, I stopped and smirked up at him, waiting for his response.

"If you do that shit again, Dollface. I'll take you right here, right now," he grinded his hips against me, and I could feel that even in the chilly water he was at half-mast. I smirked at him and gently nipped at his tattoo as I whispered, "Do your worst."

Within seconds he had me pinned against a rock by my wrists. I instinctively brought my legs around his waist and smirked as I felt him getting himself into position as he kissed along my jaw line before his lips connected with mine. Just as he was about to enter me, we saw lights on the water and froze.

"Shhh," he mouthed as we got as close to the rock as we could, and he put himself somewhat in front of me. I gave him a "duh" look but glanced up when I saw the flashlights over our heads. Shit. It was a cop, and he was holding our clothes as he looked out over the water. We ducked as far under the water as we could slowly to keep from disturbing the water.

"Well, they can't stay under the water forever, but we've got other calls to take. Should we take these and let it sort itself out when we get a call about two naked teenagers walking through town?" He asked as he waved around my underwear with a smirk on his face.

Sheriff Keller scoffed and chuckled, "See, this right here? This is why I can't retire. We can't steal two teenagers' clothes. I'll stop by Southside High tomorrow and ask Sweet Pea why his jacket and clothing were on the bank of the quarry along with a young woman's clothing. I know that bike well enough; I've been giving him speeding tickets since he bought it. Put down the adolescent underwear, Kingsley and let's go.

The other officer, Sergeant Kingsley, chuckled as he "accidentally dropped Sweet Pea's underwear and T-shirt in the water before he turned around and walked away, continuing his idle chat with Sheriff Keller until they got in the cruiser.

As soon as we heard the car pull away, Sweet Pea swam away from the rock and grabbed his clothes, grumbling about pigs ruining the moment and why did it have to be his clothes. I guessed by his shift in mood that our night was over, so I swam to the bank and started getting dressed. As Sweet Pea joined me and started wringing out his clothes, I smiled over at him. What can I say? I think he's cute when he's angry.

"Yeah, what's there to smile about?" He grumbled as he finally gave up and just pulled his flannel shirt on and then his leather jacket. He checked his pockets and sighed in relief when he pulled out his dog tags and slid them back around his neck.

"You're cute when you're mad, that's all," I smiled at him, "And I definitely like the half-dressed look on you better, Sweet Pea."

"Ok, princess," he smirked over at me, "We can take a rain check. I'm taking you home now, though. Wouldn't want mommy and daddy to worry about their little girl, would we?"

I bit my lip and nodded as I checked my phone. I had voicemails from my mother in flurried English and French and text from my father promising an extended grounding if I wasn't home in an hour... two hours ago.

"Rain check accepted. Now drive this like you stole it, Romeo. I was in deep shit two hours ago," I slid my arms around Sweet Pea's waist and smiled as he took off. That night was the start of a chain reaction, and for Sweet Pea and I, there would be no turning back.