Seven AM

I wake up to my alarm clock going off, always at seven o'clock. Sadly this less than one hour of sleep is the most sleep I've gotten in the last twenty - four hours. My head hurts, my ears ring. I reach behind me unto the dresser. I can't find the snooze button so I just unplug the whole dam thing. I really have to use the bathroom, but first I have to get up. 

I look around my room. The broken laptop is across the floor in pieces, as well as a large whole in the wall. I push myself to get up. Hold on to the dresser that's covered in my blood. My curtains are wide open and the sun is up higher, it's blinding. I close my eye and take a deep breath. 

I finally push myself up and drag myself to the bathroom down the hall. I trip on my own two feet and go crashing down. My dad's at work, thank God. I drag my self to the toilet and throw up. I haven't eaten much, actually nothing at all since yesterday. I throw up water and air. 

I lie there my head hanging over the toilet, for a while. I manage to get up, dizziness washes over me. I stumble down the stairs into the kitchen. I hold myself on the counter and stare at one spot on the fridge in hopes of seeing straight. 

Then someone knocks on the door. I jump, not literally but I'm very surprised. I drag myself over to it as fast a possible in my state. I pull it open, kinda, my body is weak. I take one last tug at the heavy door and I fly backwards crashing into the coat rack. 

"Oh! Are you okay, Dearie?" I elderly woman says. 

Tom stands next to her. She must be his grandmother from early this morning. 

"Ye-ah" 

"Oh my! Tom help him outside, I'm calling an ambulance." She say, pulling out her flip phone.

"Please! Don't, I ...We can't afford to pay for the hospital bill!" I cry as Tom wrap his arms around me.

"We'll pay for it. No, I'll pay for it personally." Tom says. 

"Yes, we will pay for it, Hello?" She says and walks outside and waves us to follow.

We walk outside, I cover my eyes. Neighbors come out as well. People flock to the front lawn. People speak to me like they have know me for years. Like I'm an old friend. I don't even realize I'm crying until some tells me it will be okay. 

The ambulance arrives and everyone wishes me luck and tons of goodbyes come my way. Tom and his grandma get in with me. He holds my hand and I squeeze it so hard i think he'll pull away.

                                                                                                   He doesn't.