Day 1 || Naked Cuddles

The Principal x Baldi

Baldi groaned weakly when he finally managed to tug off his thick green sweater he wore.

He was tired, since he did have to chase that kid around all day. He managed to catch them, though, hitting them aside the head sharply with a ruler and accidentally knocking them out. Baldi could care less, though, as he just wanted to fall asleep. He pulled down his jeans, which took his underwear with it. Baldi sighed and laid in the bed,  happy to feel the already warm blankets and sheets.

"You look beautiful without your clothing on." The Principal's voice sounded from behind him, and Baldi turned slightly to see the male smiling lightly at him. "You should do it a lot more." Baldi blushed lightly when he realized the other man was naked.

"Thank you, Prince." The Bald Math Teacher chuckled lightly. "You're not too bad yourself. You're handsome."

The Principal snickered lightly and pats the bed. "Come over here. I want to cuddle you."

Baldi blinked, surprised that his boyfriend wanted to. "What? But we're naked!" He Snapped, blushing darkly.

"Sooo? We snuggle every time after sex." The Principal complained. Baldi huffed darkly and slipped into bed with the Principal. Slowly, he pressed his body against the others, which earned a soft growl.

The Principal wrapped an arm around Baldi's waist and pulled him closer so his rump sat on the Principal's Member. "Oh, you feel delicious, Baldi." The Principal whispered, grinding slightly upwards against Baldi's ass, which earned a sharp moan.

"Shut up, Prince. We can't fuck now, we just did it yesterday. I'm still sore from last time." Baldi complained. The Principal sighed and made a noise, but continued to grind against his ass.

The two stayed like that, the Principal's Member in between Baldi's ass as they cuddle close. The Principal placed two hands on Baldi's hips and squeezed them. "Love you, sugar."

"Love you too, dick." Baldi complained, closing his eyes as he pressed his face close against the Principal's chest.

This one had nothing exciting - Im sorry. The first two chapters may be boring, but soon there shall be fun >:)