Principal x Baldi

"IM IN THE MOOD TO FUCC."

Baldi screeched like a banshee and rolled around.
Gotta Sweep was sipping coffee as The Principal sprayed Baldi with Holy Water. "No. Bad Baldi. Stay pure in the halls."

"BUT I NEED THAT BIG JUCIY PEANUT." Baldi screeched, snatching Gotta Sweep's coffee and pouring it on himself. "SHIT THIS BURNS."

Gotta Sweep Stared. Wtf Baldi that was my coffee you just rubbed into yourself how dare you I am going to kill you and burn you to the floor and make sure you stay dead. Gotta Sweep thought. "Fuck you." Gotta Sweep said.

"HOLY SHIT BROOM MAKE PRINCIPAL HORNY." Baldi screeched.

The Principal sprayed him again. "stOP BEING UNHOLY."

Baldi sobs in a corner.

"Can we just make this an actual smut." Playtime pops in. "I'm sure the readers wanted to see some action between you two."

"PLAYTIME!" The Principal gasped. "NO BREAKING THE FORTH WALL IN THE HALLS!"

"That's What you're worried about." Gotta Sweep snorts. "Not the fact that she just basically said that you and Baldi should have sex."

The Principal sprayed Gotta Sweep with holy water. "You're not off the hook, you made Arts and Crafters give birth to a dolphin."

"Oh." Sweep blinks.

Baldi suddenly sprang up. "PRINCIPAL IF YOUR SMALL DILDO CANT FUCC ME IM GOING TO FUCK ARTS AND CRAFTERS."

"Go ahead." The Principal face palmed. "I swear I'm the only one who's normal here."

"Hey! I'm normal." Sweep protested.

The Principal gave him the are you serious look.
Playtime looked at Baldi's budge. "OwO What's this?"

The Principal slapped Playtime. "HOLY."

As Playtime humped the printer, Baldi leaped onto the Principal. "IMA SUCK THAT DICK."

The Principal cried out and glanced at Gotta Sweep. "HELP ME?!"

Gotta Sweep was too busy complicating Life to notice.

Baldi starts sucking the Principal's dick. "YOU TASTE MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!"

The Principal sprayed Baldi with holy water.

Baldi screeched and melts.

The Principal stood. "Well, looks like we're going to need a new math teacher."

Gotta Sweep suddenly glanced at Principal. "Wait Arts and Crafters gave birth to a dolphin?"

"..." The Principal whacked Gotta Sweep in the back of the head with the holy water spray bottle.