|| Reader x Baldi ||

Y/N is a student of The School.

Y/N was doing well on grades, not so good in Math, but Y/N enjoyed school. Y/N was scared of Baldi, the Math Teacher. They have heard rumors of him and his punishment methods if you got only one answer wrong. So, Y/N took time in their answers, only once have they got it wrong. However, it was a substitute that was in the room at the time, and now they know that 2 plus 2 does not equal 22, but 4.

That never stopped a certain someone from watching Y/N.

Baldi watched them with a look in his eyes that was unfamiliar to the child, who stayed silent and continued with their Math. Baldi would be close to them as possible, but Y/N thought less of it as they worked.

One day, Y/N got a problem wrong. Y/N was terrified as Baldi loomed over them, that same familiar gleam in his eyes. Y/N tried to sink back, but Baldi caught their wrist and kissed them. Hard.

Y/N choked at the sensation, managing to pull away before attempting to bolt to the door. However, Baldi grabbed them again and pulled them close. Y/N opened their mouth to shout, but failed as Baldi kissed them again.

Just going to stop it right here:

A lot of people have been asking me to do a CHILD Read X a GROWN man. No, I'm not doing that, and I would never do that. That is considered pedophilia, something that's a huge issue in the world as well as illegal. It's something disgusting and I would never write something like that.

I can do TEACHER, not STUDENT. But stop asking me to do 6 year old Reader x 25 year old Baldi, it's sick.

I'm not going to bash anyone who likes it, nor am I going to say you can't write it. I'm just saying how I feel about the situation, and My opinion on the matter. So please stop asking me to do Something like that. That also goes for Playtime x Baldi, Bully x Principal, Gotta Sweep x Student! Reader, etc.

Thank you.