Chapter - 18

Scene opens at Abhay and Anvi who standing outside on Malhotra Mansion.

Both come inside a maid is standing there. Abhay looking here and there to find Piya but she's no where.

"Sir..come with me, I'll show you room" Abhay and Anvi follow her.

Piya is sitting in room thinking will she go outside or not.

Soon a maid come and knocked her door.

"Come in"

"Mam..both had come, I showed them room"

Piya looks the maid in confusion..."both means?"

"Sir and his daughter I guess"

Piya froze...the maid left. Piya blinking her eyes sometime to think what exactly she said.

Piya runs towards Abhay's room. After taking a breath she knocked.

Abhay opens the door and smile seeing Piya.

"Piya I thought.. we'll be in same room..this is not fare. Staying away from handsome hubby." Abhay whisper.

"You are not handsome (said irritatingly)..and maid said daughter what she means (in serious)??"

Abhay looks back Anvi who's playing game in his phone..Piya also looks there. She didn't know what to say or react.

"Come with me" Abhay hold her hand and both comes outside.

They're standing in balcony..piya looks at him question fully. For a moment she didn't think that maybe it will be Abhay's child as his nature before, it is something she can trust about Abhay. He will never cheat on her.

"Actually Piya the day you left I meet with accident"

Piya went near him quick.."Abhay how are you??.. I'm sorry..I just left. U okay na??" Abhay smile seeing her concern...no matter what her love will never fate.

He cupped her face.."I'm fine and you don't have to sorry.. it's my fault"

Piya backed.

"My car hit with anvi..i mean whom you saw.. there's car. Her parents died. I don't want to leave her alone as she had no one in this world, so I adopt her."

Piya don't know what to say. Abhay held her hand..."Piya she'll be our daughter"

Piya chuckled.."killing our own child you're saying this" Piya said angrily but seeing Abhay's hurt face, she regret. The baby matter is soft corner on her heart.

Abhay left from there, but his eyes filled with tears. He comes in room, Anvi looks up but her smile fall seeing Abhay's sad face.

"Papa what happened?" Anvi said coming near him running.

"I'm fine. Princess, I've some work. You take care okay" Anvi nods.

Abhay left. Piya is still standing there crying..she didn't want to say this. But when Abhay said that she feels like he tried to exchange as she didn't have any baby so he give her one. She wipes her tears and went towards Abhay's room for seeing Anvi.

Anvi sitting in bed with sad face..she saw how her papa is sad in all 6 months. How he suffer. She as a child didn't understand whole matter, for her Piya hurt her papa. And now again her papa is sad because of Piya.

After lost her own parents, she's like numb but Abhay fill her void with happiness and she's so possessive about Abhay.. can't saw him sad that's why she didn't like Piya.

Piya open the door little and look at little girl who's sitting in bed and Looks outside. Piya left as she didn't know her what will she talk to her.

At night Abhay inform Nandini..to take care of Anvi as he will be late because of some meeting.

Manan understand that Abhiya need sometimes.

At dinning table, Manik and Piya is sitting...Piya want to ask about Abhay and Anvi but didn't.

"Well Abhay had some important meeting and Anvi will come with Nandini don't worry" Piya raised her eye brows.

"I didn't ask" she said with pout.

"But your face did" Manik Chuckled.

Soon Nandini comes down with Anvi. Pius looks at the little Anvi and seeing her innocent face, Piya smile.

Anvi looks at Piya...of course she knows Piya, Abhay's room covered with her pictures. She looks away as angry little girl but her antics Piya like. She likes her.

After finishing dinner Anvi runs towards her room.

Manan went to there's room.

Piya want to talk Anvi but didn't know what to say... after thinking a lot finally she went to meet her.

Seeing room door open Anvi smile and run but seeing Piya she frown.

"What are you doing here?" She said angrily.

"I-i want to talk to you" Piya said calm voice.

"I don't... you're very bad. You always made papa sad. I don't like you. Please go" saying Anvi run and sleep on bed cover herself with duvet.

Piya standing in shock. But Abhay is more shocked with anvi's behavior.

He just come and get shocked when he listens anvi's words.

Piya turn back to leave, she just left didn't say anything to him..she Knows Abhay could never say all anyone it just anvi's own thoughts. But maybe all is true he hurt Abhay but what about the pain he give her.

Piya is sitting in her room thinking about all this, whatever she did right or wrong??..did she too selfish??

She feels a hand on her shoulder..she didn't have to turn back, she knows it's Abhay.

Abhay sit beside her..."I'm sorry Piya..I don't know why she said all this. I'll talk with her surely. Please don't be sad...I can't see you sad again because of me"

Piya looks at Abhay and hugged him tightly...he didn't know what to say so he let her cry as much she wants. Maybe they need it. Abhay just caressing her back as Piya hold her tightly.

After don't know how much time she stop crying then looks at him.. Abhay wipes her tears.

"You don't have to say anything to Anvi"

"But-"

"Please Abhay"

"Okay as you say...but stop crying, you look Scarry when you cried" he said chuckled.

Piya give him a Death glare but then smile..."come you haven't take dinner."

Both comes downstairs for taking dinner.
___________________________

How's that chappy??

Will Piya too selfish??

Is Anvi wrong at her place??

Did you want Abhiya hot romance??

Suggest me Arnab's reaction seeing Abhiya...

Please please like comment and share. Follow me.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️