Chapter - 7

Writer's POV

London,

Atharv is looking at his phone screen again and again. It's been more then 12 hours he said everything to her but still she didn't call back or attend his any calls.

He remember the moment his brother Abhay asked for details the girl and he send. After exactly 45 minutes he comes with a angry face and told him who's exactly that girl.

The girl whom his brother love, her sister.

Shocked is written on his face clearly. When he finds out his brother is taking information about a girl or clearly stocking her he's shocked. It's not his brother....he knows him better than his another brother Neil. Abhay had always not committed type relationship, it's only about physical but seems like this girl is different.

He never saw picture of a girl his brother like but now thinking about it he knows it can be perfect girl.

Like Vividha.

He is so happy with her those days. He also like this not to hook up twice but she's different that's why she catch his eyes. Seeing her he feels different. Maybe that's why he's still connected with her.... he's fighting with his exactly feeling. But now saying her whole truth mainly name problem he feels light.

A burden can make a person only frustrated. Now he's feeling good and he didn't object much when his Abhay Bhai threatening him to be good with her, he's more Happy to do it.

Being with always attention between hot girls, hook up with them a d saved by brothers made him so carefree but this stranger feelings feel good as well nervous same time so he's just making little difference. Hearing pregnancy he panicked but now he feels relax.

Everything is okay. His brother left India to solve problems and spend time with his soon-to-be-bhabhi. He's happy for this brother but just pray to solve his problems too.

He planned all and said to Vividha join here after finishing the graduation. So it will be helpful to be close and knowing more about each other's.

The phone rings and he smiles....she's always a sweet naive innocent girl who knows to forgave and she deserves the best which he's ready to give her.

"Hello" his eyes widened when he realized it's not only his Vividha alone. Two people ate barking.

Shit shit shit

India,

"Sahir concentrated here. You made this quotation wrong."

"Ops Sorry"

Anvi rolled her eyes on his carefree behavior towards business.

"No sorry will be acceptable Sahir you know Mouni knows better than you" he pout irritated. It's only way to make him works best. There's not only one girl will scold but three...she, Chachimom and his girlfriend also.

"I'll be more careful happy madam?" Anvi raised her eye brows but then nods.

"Sahir I'm going for a long time and I hope you'll handle in India" he nods.

"Well di when are you going?"

"Tomorrow"

"Okay. Enjoy weekend with Shyam" Anvi rolled my eyes.

"I'm going for work"

"Yeah yeah whatever" he left Anvi's cabin.

Why he can't be serious? Well gone after his father. Chachupapa behave same with business.

Anvi complete the file and correct some mistakes then sigh feeling relax. She open a particular folder and open app. She smiles seeing so many likes and comments on her last poetry. Business is her love and poetry is her passion...on it she can covey her feelings without revel her name.

Just AR.

She scrolled down all comments and stop.

"Love is really can make you fearless,
Love is what make you also careless
If that's what exactly you wanna say..
Love is for you it's same. What's say?"

She smile seeing the comment from NShingfan@gmail.com.

I don't know who's exactly but his not do bad poetry in comment always make me smile and his flirting..oh god.

Outskirt place of main city,

Piya is glaring at Abhay who just ignore her words saying she wants to go home.

"C'mon babe just sit and eat. You know your minds don't work when you're in empty stomach" she gape at him on his words when he just smirk.

"How dare you?" She said and gasped in shock when he pulled her in his lap. Before she could move he hold her tightly.

"Eat" it's a direct command. She curse under her breath and took the plate and eat. She didn't say much as the food is her favorite.

His gaze making her nervous more.

"So how's the food?"

"Good" she replied.

"You should be happy that your husband is able to make your favorite food. What can you asked more?" She glare at me and pushed to then stand up.

"I'm not your Damm wife. You Just did your stupid trick because I'm leaving. You didn't even consider my feelings" she yelled.

He stood up angrily and hold her shoulder.

"Why can't you understand and accept all. I'm giving you all times you need but you're behaving do stubborn" he Shout.

"Why the hell you can't accept that I don't want you. I like som-" he pulled her closer before she could complete her words and glare her dangerously.

"Don't" she pushed him angrily.

"It's you who is not accepting that I don't love you I lov-"

Her hand went on her cheeks and she feels pain and for a moment everything went blank. She looks the person who slapped her now cursing under his breath.

"I'm sorry" she pushed him and sniffing more.

"Sorry Piya . Please baby" she more pushed him but he hold her tightly and hold her both hand. He curse more seeing fingerprint on her cheeks.

"I'm very sorry" he whispered caressing her cheeks.

"Don't say that. You know it make me angry. You only belongs to me not any guy whom your parents think to marry you off one day" she sobbed looking at him.

He made her sit on bed and went towards drawer. He take out a ointment and comes to her. He applied it and blow wind whispering 'Sorry'.

"Take a nap here. I'll wake you up soon  and drop you back" she wants to protest but didn't say anything just laid down. He laid beside her and pulled her close to him. She's tired of doing any again protest which he'll ignore. So she just closed her eyes and he continues caresses her head which make her fall asleep soon. He kissed her forehead and caressing her cheeks feeling guilty not able to control his anger.

He smile seeing her sleeping face. She's looking indeed a baby now. How couldn't he falls in love seeing her? She's something no one can missed, specially him and he will never let her go...no matter what.

She's his only and he Knows way to make it...is it by hook or crook.
____________________________

How's it??

Next - Abhay's POV of past ( all past clear )

Any questions about chappy.. always welcome 😊.

Please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

#guys I can't update daily. One by one I'll update my stories but I also need rest in between all. Hope you understand. I'm happy to see all are waiting for update. It motivated me😊