Chapter - 57

Abhay's POV

"Piya you need to go hospital or I'm gonna call doctor here" i said with frowning, from morning she's vomiting and couldn't eat anything. If things go like this she will fall sick.

"I'm fine Abhay. I took medicine and I'll be fine. I just wanted to eat something spicy"

"If you forget so let me lighten doctor's diet chart for a month because you just get recover from fever" I hate it seriously, she's lying pale & weak. Making angry mode for quite She slept after sometime which is quite surprised so I asked doctor but Dr. Said it's normal in pregnancy...she's being suddenly sleepy and suddenly couldn't feel sleepy at all.

It's been 2 days, we're still not talking terms only if it's urgent or about her health like now. I left my study to work, from tomorrow she wants to join work which I don't but she's so adamant.

I complete my video conference in study only as I didn't go office today, I need to check her fully then only tomorrow I'll allow her.

I was about to come back room but stop hearing laughing sounds, definitely she's on video call. Everyone called me many times for congratulations that's when I realized Piya already told this news to all.

I stay outside till she finished talking, she's so happy mentioning about the baby and that's the one of reason somehow I'm happy seeing her happy and trying to accept the fact.

"Sir Dinner is ready" i nods at maid and went room.

"Piya dinner is ready" she again start making faces, doctor suggested to eat vegetables must so nowadays most food is made with veggies which she hate.

"Why I can't eat something I like" I roll my eyes hearing her accusing the moment she saw all foods.

"Just for a month and once you're okay you can" I answered.

"Abhay" i stop, turn to her. After dinner I mostly stay in study working then come back late......"if you're asking me same then don't" I answer. Because I know she will ask if I made my mind with baby or not. But I don't have an answer now.

Next day I was getting ready to office when I noticed Piya also getting ready.

"I told you-"

"I'm okay from yesterday evening and besides i handle this project from first day so it will be good if I'll attend today's meeting" she's also right, in today's meeting it would be better she there so I just nods.

We left together. The meeting went well and we got the project. There's some works come up and Piya is feeling tired so I asked her to go home with driver and take rest.

I'm wrapping up everything to go home fast when my phone rings...

Piya's security team!

"Hello"

Piya's POV

I was in car going towards home thinking about last two days. Abhay's ignorance did effect me, I was missing his lovely attention. He's no wonder taking care of me but still staying apart making me sad. Sometimes I was behaving childish so he could give me his fully attention but he very well know when I'm really not well.

"Drive carefully" i accused when suddenly with a jerk driver stop the car.

"Ma'am two cars trap us" i look front shock where two car and behind also. I heard some gun shots between my guards and soon there's a smoke around all. It's very dangerous, there's people about to open my car side door...I pushed one of and run towards mansion as it's near but two people catch me and put a hanky on my mouth..then everything went blank.

I open my eyes find myself sitting on a chair. I tried to move when I realized my hands, legs are tied.

Realization hit me.... I'm kidnap!

Not again!

Last that Abhay's psycho crazy now who's this. Everything is going well so who's this now. I tried to open my ropes somehow when the door open.

I was shocked to seeing the person in front of me.

"Rakesh uncle?" I mummer, he's looking at me angrily with a evil smirk.

"Why I'm here?" I tried to open but he laughed out which seriously scaring me out.

"You're here to pay for what your husband did" I frown not understanding what he's saying.

"What Abhay did? It's Mannet who's behind me planning and plotting" I couldn't help scram at him. He's Mannet's father Rakesh Jaiswal, once our family friends. After Mannet go away from my life I don't had any news of him.

"Oh shut up. Your husband Abhay killed my son that too shows as an accident so no one could get doubt on him. But he forgets his father is still alive and I would take the revenge of my son" I was looking at him shocked.

"You're misunderstanding. Abhay didn't do anything like that. It was just an accident"

"You keep quiet. If you ever noticed all the boys who ever tried to do anything wrong had died in accident...it's not any coincidence and how Abhay's men's settled with police I know very well." I was so shocked thinking all of that, it's seems so much!

Why would Abhay do something like that!

"Now you're going to pay. He do everything because of you so now hurting you I'm gonna have my revenge. Just relax for now because soon your life gonna be hell" his evil look making me scared.

"What you're planning?" I asked and he smirked.

"Soon in an hour you're gonna be in Dubai. Your rate is high" he left making me horrific.

He's planning to sold me!

Why would Abhay do anything this?

I thought whatever I heard, somehow it's coincidence but now I'm getting scared. Hope Abhay find me, please God save my baby.

Is Abhay really did all this? How could he do this? He said 'i take care', is it his way of taking care? I thought maybe he handover him to police...why Abhay?

Now it's seems more scary, Abhay was really something more.

But now I just wanted him to come and save me before uncle do something terrible.
_________________________

How's it?

Sorry for late, I got busy in something personal.

Precap - saving her

Please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️