Chapter - 48

Abhay's POV

Today is Twinkle-kunj's Sangeet ceremony where I'm standing talking with Sahir & Neil Bhai....but my eyes searching Piya who went with Vivu, Anvidi some times ago.

After some minutes finally Piya comes then light goes off. From both side stairs Link and Twinkle comes sit together there special sit.

Piya hit my arm the moment I hold her closer...I chuckled at her shy behaviour. She's looking beautiful on this baby pink lehenga which I selected for her.

I was happy for another reasons also, last night she talked about working with me. I seriously feel bad seeing her sad when she said she talked Vividha and all settled but the arch to keep her always near is so much to any other emotions. She's not only my love...she's my life and my possession. It's a need of me like oxygen to keep her away from all only for myself. How much I try, I couldn't help it. I'm greedy in Matter of her.

All danced there's part, and I & Piya did too. Twinkle-kunj did last.

The day after tomorrow is Mehendi. We stayed in Raichand Mansion. Mom-dad couldn't join as mom's health isn't too good. Due to her insist only i come, me & Neil Bhai only knows that's heart condition isn't so good.

It's the evening after Mehendi when I heard a shout from upstairs. We all run too see what happens and find Neil Bhai shouting on Shyam and Vrush there standing with shocked face.

"What happened Bhai?" Me & Anthrv asked, then we all got angry hearing Neil Bhai catch them in corner kissing. We three are very protective of Vrush especially Neil Bhai so after a huge fuss we got to know they are dating and love each others. After lost talks we agreed and will talk to mom-dad but warn Shyam to stay away till.

It's the Batchelder party night where after kunj, Kartik, Sahir pranks and all we three got civil with Shyam, otherwise he's even scared to come. Alina aunty and Sahil uncle said they liked Vrush and wanted them to tie a knot but as we need to talk mom-dad we didn't take final decision but as Shyam's family and his character till we come to know, I guess mom-dad will agreed for sure.

Twinkle's POV

All are applying Haldi on me, I couldn't believe in some hours I'll be with him. Kunj. The love of my life. Last night I called him Many times knowing he will celebrate his Batchelder night. I wanted to know what's happening there. Vrush comes to apply then all gave her a teasing look.

It's shocked when after Mehendi all comes hearing shouting and find the Matter. The ever shy, silent Shyam with talkative, naughty Vrushika....like said opposite attract. Well me and Kunj also little different...all said I gone after my mom Misha and he's after his father Angat. Dad is very sad from last day, being his only princess I also felt like stay close but yeah as mom and Ruhima is best friend I planned to go mom's place with Ruhima daily, in this way no one gonna miss me.

Finally in evening I was ready as a bride of my Kunj. Mom-dad hugged me with little cry session.

Finally I'm going to be his.

Kunj's POV

There she comes in red-golden combination lehenga looking the most pretty girl. Sitting beside me, I couldn't take my eyes off. Soon priest start mantras and barmala, phere then last I filled her maang with vermilion and put mangalsutra makes her mine forever.

I couldn't wait to go my room finishing all this stupid post Marriage rituals, in last day already no one give me chance to meet her only expect Sangeet ceremony so I'm Damm eager.

Finally giving 10 thousand to this devil girls i entered my room where she's waiting for me in veil. I frown looking at her and feel some fishy. I take out the veil and there's sitting Shyam laughing soon all comes out with my wife behind Anvidi.

"This is not fare" I whinnied.

"Good your face" Sahir Bhai said, then soon all finally left and I frown as Twinkie is still laughing.

"Laughing at husband huh?" I pulled her close holding wrist. She blushed at our closeness. Holding her chin I put up then place my lips on her...... after days I'm kissing her. Without breaking the kiss I take her to our bed and make her mine forever.

Now she's mine for always

Kiya's POV

" Kartik leave me" i whinnied, there in all day I'm hell tired and Mr. Kartik is in romantic mood.

"Not fare Kiya. You stay busy all time now when I get my wife you're going away." I smile at his cute puppy face.

"You'll be going after 1 month where you  promised to take me to honeymoon" I said sadly.

"Nope we'll" I was shocked, there is an Royal function where Ma-papa(Raman-Ishita) is invited also Raichand's. Kartik had to go for attend a meeting so I thought I'll be alone, as Kartik's same important work date we planned our honeymoon.

"How? You're going..what will I do?"

"Nope we're going. Mom-dad said us to go together, maybe we couldn't go Paris now but I promise will go there next time." I smile happily and peak his lips then realizing what I did I blush.

"So now that you start why not continue" before I could say anything he take me in passionate kiss which lead to a passionate love making which take me another world.

Abhay's POV

After finally marriage, reception we come back to London. I was attending a meeting when my phone rings. After hearing another side from dad I left the meeting.

Mom get a heart attack and her condition is critical. In hospital all are present. I couldn't believe, just last night we talked about Vividha, mom called Alina Aunty, they're planning to fixed a engagement date and now next day she's in hospital.

It's really hard, I was attached to mom most from childhood. She's always there for me and seeing her like this makes me broke, Dad is crying while Neil Bhai trying to handle him but he himself is shedding tears. I love besides me Piya gave me a concern look while she herself us crying.

"How's Mom?" We asked the moment doctor comes.

"Her heart condition is critical we can't say anything"

"What you mean can't say" Atharv yelled. Vividha hold while I was glaring at doctor.

"As before reports you'll know her heart condition is very much weak and this sudden attack is really did damage. We will try our best Mr. Singhania but we couldn't grantee anything" saying doctor leaving all us in misery.
__________________________

How's it??

Precap - 1 month leap.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️