Chapter - 21

Piya is feeling happy today, she sighs and laid on bed closing her eyes. Suddenly there's a knock.

She opens the door and found Abhay there... she's about to ask something but he closed the door and pinned her and capture her lips.

🙈 kiddos stay away 🙈

It's all happened so sudden that she can't get anything but he's kissing her hard. Her eyes get wide.

He moves little and smirk..."the way you left in your cabin..you have to finish what you start" Piya about to say but he again capture her lips.

He bit her so hard, and it make her more wild and angry...she also bit him and soon both are start a wild passionate kiss. They tested each other's... there's tongue fighting for dominant.

While kissing they're moving towards bed. He pushed her on bed and comes over her.

He's kissing her neck, jawline and biting there and start opening her shirt button. She's caressing his neck and hair.

He opens her shirt and giving wet kisses on her neck, cleavage and all exposed areas. She's start opening his shirt button.

He throw his shirt and her too, he gives sensually kisses on her breast through her bra, she arch her back. Taking this an opportunity he opens her breast and take her one breast on his mouth while cupping another, he's sucking, nibbling, biting her both Breast while she's moaning and caressing his arms, shoulder and back.

She pushed him and flipped there's position..she comes over him and kissing, biting his chest while he's groaning in pleasure.

She moved little down and open his pants and boxer leaving him naked. While looking in his eyes..she take his thing on her mouth.. he's groaning , moaning in pleasure. He hold her hair and moves her mouth up and down.

After some minutes he pushed her and take all her clothes off and entered inside her. He's moving fast and she's moaning in pleasure. After an hour both cum and breathing heavily.

_________

He hold her tightly..." I love you so much" said and kiss her forehead.

She smile and hug him..." I love you too"

Both hug each other and fall asleep.

Next morning,

Anvi is having breakfast with Abhiya..both are pampering her and Anvi also enjoy it so much.

Anvi is happy seeing Abhay happy and Piya feels also good.

Abhay left for work and Piya said Manik that she wants to give there's relationship a chance so want to spend time with Anvi. Manik is happy and give her leave.

Piya take anvi to a park....it's near by Malhotra Mansion.

" Papa is saying we're going to India..is it true??" Anvi asked sitting in bench on park.

"Yeah we are" Piya said...she remembers last night they decided to went India soon. She did so mistakes to leave her dad like this. She should think about him..she feels scared what will she goon say and how to face but it will be one day.

Anvi feel happy spending time with piya..as before Abhay always there but he's busy in office too, and here Piya is giving her so time and importance that she feels like called her mumma but little sad as she behaves bad with her.

Both enjoyed there's time, eating ice cream, playing ball and knowing each other.

Piya's phone rings and she went little far and talking about time schedule...she handles all this in months so leaving all will take a little time. Her eyes fix on Anvi and talking on phone...she didn't notice that a car comes there suddenly and hit her.

Anvi is shock...... it's all happened so fast that she can't understand anything. The scene where she lost her parents comes in front of her.

"Mumma" she shout and runs towards Piya.

Piya is unconscious lying there..she smile little as she heard her words.."mumma"

"Mumma, nothing will happen"
"please don't leave me"
" Don't close your eyes"

Anvi is crying so much, she remember the phone Abhay give her for any emergency.. she dialed Abhay's number.

Abhay is working on laptop and seeing her call he take it but get's worried as Anvi is crying so much.

"Anvi.. baby what happened??" But Anvi is crying.."mumma" she said between her sobs.

Abhay get more worried..."anvi relax tell me what happened?"

Anvi tell her in park Piya meet with accident. Abhay runs towards there. It's like he can't breathing and why not?..Piya is his everything. He just get his life back and today is again good trying to take it.

Reaching there he saw Piya's unconscious and bleeding head. They (Abhay and Anvi) take her in hospital.

Anvi is crying so much and Abhay tried to stop her but inside he's also crying.

"Last day... mumma save me but today I can't save her.. I'm very bad" she said and cried more.

"What are you talking about?" Abhay asked.

Anvi said everything how Piya save her mall but today she can't save her. Abhay feel angry that both didn't tell anything but he's more worried now about Piya.

Anvi is hugging Abhay crying so much, she feels scared that she will lost again her mumma.

Soon doctor comes outside..both runs near him.

"How's Piya?"/" How's mumma?" Both said at the same time.

"Don't worry... she's fine, now just unconscious because the effect of medicine but you can take her home tomorrow. We'll do just some more check up" hearing doctor's words both take a relax breath.

"Now don't cry" Abhay said and Anvi nods and hug him.

Manan also comes there in tension.

"How's Piya?" Manik asked.

"Now fine...we can take her home tomorrow" Abhay said.

"Nandini please take anvi and went home" Abhay said.

"No.. I'll not leave mumma" Anvi said.

"Baby..your mumma is now unconscious, tomorrow you'll come and then all will go home." Abhay said.

After sometime Anvi agree and left with Nandini...Manik want to stay but had a call for meeting so Abhay insist to attend it.. he'll take care of Piya.

He's feeling relax but still scared, the little time when he feels like Piya will go from him far away...he feels like kill himself.

Piya is his everything.... that's why he's so possesive about her. He can't handle anything without her. His Piya will be always his possessiveness..his everything because without her he's nothing.
__________________________

How's that chappy??

What will Abhay's behavior after this accident??

Will Abhay be angry for hiding mall incident??

What will be the situation in India??

Precap :- India

Please please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️