|Chapter 1|

Waking up on working days was always hard for Oikawa. Not because he was lazy and didn't want to go to work, but because he had only gotten into bed around midnight, falling asleep half an hour later and already had to get up again at 5:30am. He never was able to catch a lot of sleep these days and it was starting to show on his face. With only thirty one years old, the male had noticeable bags under his eyes and small wrinkles were starting to show around his eyes.

However, the man knew he had to get up to prepare everything for his and his son's morning.

Oikawa eventually got up, rubbing his tired eyes. After opening up the curtains of his bedroom, he made his way to the bathroom to take care of his hygiene. It only took him about twenty minutes, but the man felt like he was already pretty late. Afterwards, he got dressed in one of his white button-up shirts and grey trousers and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

"Finally," He mumbled to himself when he placed everything on top of the table so they could eat.

Taking large steps, Oikawa went to his son's bedroom to find the little boy still snoring away loudly. The covers were at the end of the bed (he probably had kicked them off in his sleep) and his hand had pulled up his pajama shirt, leaving his cute belly uncovered. It was really hard to wake up his son for he just wanted to spend his whole day admiring the little one, but the male knew he had to do it.

"Hey, Shōyō, wake up." Oikawa crouched down next to the bed and ruffled the little boy's ginger hair. His curls were exactly like his father's, except for the color which he got from his mother.

When the toddler began to move and open his eyes, the man kissed his forehead and smiled, standing up.

"It's time to get up. C'mon, breakfast is ready."

He opened the blinds and saw his son shutting his eyes due to the sudden light. Now that he could see clearly inside the bedroom, he looked around, rolling his eyes. The kid's room wasn't really big, but it was the perfect size. Three of the walls were white, but Shōyō had insisted that one of them had to be red, so the wall where his closet was, was painted with a flashy tone of the color of blood. In the bedroom, there was a bed too big for a six year old kid since Oikawa and Yoshida had decided back then to buy it big enough, so the kid could sleep in it until he'd leave the house. And there was also a small desk with a fake computer and lots of toys. However, the toys weren't where they should be, they were on the floor and even on his bed and one of the white walls was now also blue, yellow, red, green and purple thanks to the toddler's idea of drawing on the wall.

Oikawa sighed, shook his head and asked his son to get up once again, leaving the bedroom and going to the kitchen.

A few moments later, a small body entered the kitchen, still rubbing his eyes with his small fist.

"Please, Shō-chan, hurry up," The dad pleaded, picking up his son and sitting him onto a chair.

The two of them started to eat silently. Oikawa checked his emails on his phone while he ate his omelet and drank his coffee. Shōyō opened and closed his mouth every few seconds to place the spoon full of milk and cereals in his mouth.

As soon as the kid finished eating, he left the kitchen without saying a word and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Although he was sleepy and had his eyes almost closed, he had already memorized his routine, so he knew everything he had to do in the morning.

"Daddy!" The little boy suddenly shouted, making Oikawa get up from his chair and walk towards his son.

When he arrived at the bathroom, he saw his son on top of a little bench with a hairbrush in one hand and a tube of hair gel on the other. Oikawa started to brush Shōyō's hair to soften his wild curls. Albeit they were like Oikawa's, the toddler's hair was much more thick and wilder than his father's. Therefore, it took the dad some time to brush it and style it the way his son wanted it to be.