9

*play music while reading*
Glizzy POV
I woke up 2 am with someone banging on my door and flashing light outside.
Police:Glizzy Jackson Open Up!
Glizzy:SHIT! I GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!
Police:WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE!
*police breaks down the door while Glizzy tries to escape but gets tackled by an officer*
Glizzy:HEY MAN WHAT THE FUCK! I DIDN'T DO SHIT!
Police:Glizzy Jackson You Are Under Arrest For the Sexual Assualt Of Kayla Jackson and attempted murder Of Cody Johnson.
Glizzy: AY MAN I DIDN'T ASSUALT NOBODY. KAYLA'S MY GIRLFRIEND WHY WOULD I HURT MY GIRLFRIEND!
*the police takes Glizzy away in the cop car*
Back At The Hospital
2 am
Mom:h-hello
Police:Goodmornig, Ms.Johnson My name is Officer Richards I am calling you to tell you that we have the suspect in custody for the Rape of Kayla Johnson and attempted murder Of Cody Johnson.
Mom:Oh Thank you Jesus!Thank you Lord!
Officer:The suspects name is Glizzy Johnson and I will need Kayla to come around here next week for her court hearing.
Mom:Thank you so much!!
*officer Richards hangs up*
Cody:m-mom who was that
Mom:They Got Glizzy Baby, They Got Him
Cody:Where's Kayla!?
Mom:I am about to call her now baby.
Kayla:h-hello
Mom:Hey mama
Kayla:MOMMY! OMG I MISSED YOU,WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING H-
Mom:Calm down mama, were coming home tomorrow but I got some good news
Kayla:What is it?
Mom:They caught Glizzy
Kayla:*silent*
Mom:Kayla?!
Kayla:yes.... that's wonderful
Mom:we have to go to the court next week for a hearing.
Kayla:o-ok *nervously*
Mom:alright baby get some more sleep and Cody and I will see you tomorrow when you get from school. Love you mama
Kayla:Love you too😚

*At the Police Station*
Glizzy:LET ME GO! I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW BRUH!
Officer Richards:Oh School should be the last thing on your mind. Your Facing  up to 5 years.
Glizzy:NO! I can't face up to 5 years I didn't do anything!
Glizzy starts crying*
Officer Richards:We found your DNA and sperm in Kayla Bylon Johnson's Body.
Glizzy:*speechless*
Officer Richards:You are also charged for trying to kill her brother Cody Johnson
Glizzy: see look man,I have a drinking problem. I didn't mean to hurt anybody. I LOVE KAYLA! I CAN'T DO 5 YEARS SIR PLEASE. SHE'S THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD!
Officer Richards: do you really think I'm falling for this sensitive shit? Oh yeah the hospital told me when you went to go see Kayla and threatened her and I'm probably sure you threatened her when she got out.
Glizzy:I WAS DRUNK! OK I HAVE A PROBLEM! THAT IS WHY WHEN I SOBERED UP I MADE SURE I SAW HER YESTERDAY TO APOLIGIZE ABOUT THE HOSPITAL INCIDENT! EVEN THOUGH I DID DENY THE BABY BECAUSE I DIDN'T BELIEVE HER WHEN SHE SAID I RAPED HER!
Officer Richardson throws Glizzy into an cell
Officer Richardson:ALRIGHT LIGHTS OUT!
*he walks away*
Glizzy:NO PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME OUT MAN WTF! PLEASE! PLEASE!I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY KAYLA! *crying*